Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

tucson arizona

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by p-jilbs, Jun 27, 2006.

1. p-jilbs

p-jilbs New Jack

I am considering moving to Tucson Arizona for the wintertime... avoiding the shitty midwest winter. Does anyone live there? Anyone visited there a lot? Thoughts?

opinions about Tucson regarding:

LADIEEEEEEZZZ
    skateboarding
    motorcycle riding
    art scene
    etc.?

2. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

i heard meth is big out there.

i didnt actually hear this, i just assumed it.

3. p-jilbs

p-jilbs New Jack

meth is big EVERYWHERE

make meth errdayyyyyyy...

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

move to phoenix. its shitty, but its 100 times better than tucson. there's some toy ass haters in tucson.

5. p-jilbs

p-jilbs New Jack

Tucson is my best bet cause i have a friend (just one out there) who i can crash with for a bit...

6. spectr

spectr Guest

tucson is fun depending on what you are into.
    there are plenty of places to skate but they are all spread out.
    lots of hot women from the univeristy there.
    allot of the " art scene" died there about 99 with them going non-smoking and all the coffee shops closing. though i havent been to tucson for a couple years.
    oh yeah watch out for the avation yard...

7. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

why arizona?
    houston winters are also great

8. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

because we all know houston suuuuckksss

9. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I lol'ed

10. En Sabah Nur

En Sabah Nur Elite Member

heh, meth can't possibly be as big in tucson as it is in the midwest. methdependence, missouri, son.

i don't know where tucson is, but phoenix was kinda lame. weather was nice, but wasn't much going on there besides the elderly.