the general problem on this board...

iCEBERG

is that people, such as you and myself, feel we have a cognizance of feelings and emotions, which lead us to be, feeble minded that we are, simpletons in blatent denial, under the influence of a false knowledge? you see? we can communicate about this or be in the middle of immediate inexpedience types of situations time after time, day after day, but thus it seems that we come to discover ourselves in unpleasantly undesireable enviroment that we try so hard to break away from, yet due to our recursive nature only revert to that of which we know. thus completing a 360 degree circle of nothing, which is more accuratly impossible when taken into account a full rotation is equal to a complete circle which in truns defines the whole. how can on be in coexistance with something and nothing at the same time? how can a 1 = 0 ? it can't and therefore we live in a non-existant reality if we get caught up in this circle of events that seem to not end, and when they do only to repeat themselves again. we have gone from the end of one path to come upon the beginning of the same path.

now dont get me wrong, we were all victimized by a structural implementational way of thinking. molded into a certian definition of what people believe us to be an through unconsiouse self projection onto the screen of what we call reality, which is made up of what we see, and what we feel, ones perception of reality can become easily out of focus. and not until we realize this is happeningm we're all stuck in an incomplete circle, we're giving 0 the value of 1, therefore living in a non-reality which will only come back to deconstructing the foundations that we thought were so solid and true.

what do you think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i felt the old one showed a general acceptance of conformity. a mold that does not fit, something that cannot be molded, a emotion that cannot be described thus being represented by an open end question, you cant fit a square block into a circle hole you know?

thanks

i feel what your saying , but its society that creates these mental boundaries which shape are mindset , however feeble it may be .......and if we dont conform to these societal guidelines our psyche will fall into a state of complete dissaray , and confusion ....and that perpetual circle of nothing will just be amplified even more so . however if we do conform , then atleast the reversion to what we know will still be of some comfort , some level of familiarity to which we can turn . without this level of coexistance there would be nothing at all , it is this coexistance with everything and nothing that is the circle of life itself , not life through death , but life through life in which we all succumb to and which we all in some manifestation seek out.

ase that is so very true. see through the manipulation of certain emotional output into the general population trying to accuratly potray that of which is your true self, often becomes filtered in accordance to what the person perceiving, or how should i say, in the recieving end of these projected emotions uniformly, and unknowingly puts their own values on what you yourself, have already defined as your emotion. it all depends on the social inbalance of people without the general knowledge they need to succeed. and the ignorance is disgusting. and whats worse is that its generally accepted as a given.

im going out for the night, we can continue this tomorrow, or tonight

Archived