Some Biblical Typa Beef I Got Put Into.................

grittylifer

Some Biblical Typa Beef........

so i was drinking with my boy the other night and blao...hes like...."im pontious pilot i washed my hands of the blood"

we was drinking and i gave him several kisses on his cheeks and got one in return.

so tonight im bored walking around and roll over to my new friends house...meet this cat named Fidel. homey J was like...ey he doesnt belive you know Jesus...and i was like yeah fool..go to this website and email him...and then hes like..."if i got a hold of him i would have to have him assasinated cause he banished a realitive of mine..."

i dont recall what i said cause i was smoking but then he called us about a shooting down the street near where i met killers....

anyway..i been called Jesus Christ on several occassions......so sqaush the beef homey and go paint against eachother cause im not really trynna get shot right now.

peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i walked and saw the lights and heard the sirens......it coulda been a setup cause he said assasinated you know?

i aint trynna have no one capped or cap no one right now.

sides Pontius didn't seem to be tripping.

I mean I feel you on the anger most deff....I dont see how pontius did that...over money? I dont get it. whatever though....i got to much a lotta good to do to get shot over somthing my current era is not involved in.

ehhh......Jesus is on some gangstuh shit.

The Lord Flows through me. My soul is no where near tormented....im just like....shit fool......motherfucker better not trip on me and ill put in a good word on maybe ending some banishment. My back in the area is heavy steady armed and deep.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

JESUS SUCKED MY DICK!!!

OK THAT WAS GAY...SO MARY MAGEDELENE SUCKED MY DICK WHILE I BEAT JESUS WITH A PEICE OF STALE JEWISH FLATBREAD

YEA IM GOIN TO FUCKING HELL...FUCK YOU

Re: Re: Some Biblical Typa Beef I Got Put Into.................

Originally posted by BigOatser

so let me get this straight. you not only tell stupid stories that everyone hates and can't understand. You think you are fucking buffy the vampire slayer or harry potter or some shit and kill people and cast spells. AND your gay? Jesus.

i thought we were friends?

stories? nahhh...seriously....that is what i saw and what was the course of my evening.

nahhh fool. the first six letters of my name is Christ.

i was raised in the holy land of Mecca Medina and was a devout Catholic until I moved to california and tasted the disgust of white organized religon.

eh...what you grumpy cause you got alchohol withdrawls or somthing?

shit.. i made it three fucking days....hahahahahha.

shut up fool. I just went through a divorce.

spell C H R I S T out and count out loud. When you get to six repeat it 3 times.

also....im Italian and have been to Europe several times. Kissing a man on his cheeck has no refference to homosexuality. Furthermore....ever heard of the Kiss of Death?

old enough to meet you in person and box.

wear gloves....i have some nice polo ones.

fuck off dude. im 25 and first left home at 15.....left for good at 18 and went from being a drunk with three girlfriends and no money to being in a common law marriage for seven years where we made almost $300,000 dollars with nothing more than ged's.

really dude............

drop your fucking signature....you aint pimping shit whiteboy.

Archived