Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So I posted on Craigslist.org...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SUR X3, Jun 16, 2006.

1. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

Think I'll get any hot bitches?

Hi, I am a loked out gangster looking for a real "bitch", who can keep it "OG" with me. I'm looking for someone I can gangbang, rep my hood, and even do drive-bys with. I do happen to keeps my mind on my money, but I don't mind spending a little paper, as long as I know I will get something in return (like anal, or maybe letting me pee in your butt.)

You should know that I am level 12 whodie status, and that you should be somewhere near that whodie status, or better yet even higher. I enjoy sitting on the stoop, and cleaning my gun, and "The Notebook". I am a softy at heart, and I've even been known to let the lady "cum" first, or even have a sip of my Hennysee, I'f I'm not too gone off it (again, as long as I get something, like maybe a finger in my butt).

If you are interested in this straight 100% real gangster from the hood (I'm totally from the hood, dude) then hit me up. I'll be up all night, because deep down inside I have a poetic soul and I'll be writing poems. Forsheezy.

-G

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/cas/172128313.html

2. 2006-1984

2006-1984 Member

3. This is the winner right here.

:D

4. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

"I'll be up all night, because deep down inside I have a poetic soul and I'll be writing poems"

hahaha... gold!

:haha:

5. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

Sneak, I'm still bummed about your robot dude.

6. Me too, you should write a late night poem about it.

7. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

Dude I'm too busy waiting for the gangster girl of my dreams to think about robots...

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    All of our base
    belong to you

??

8. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

UPDATE: I got a response from some gay guy... Or someone from 12oz more likely. Probobly still gay.

[email protected]
    to pers-172128313
    More options 4:49 am (7 minutes ago)

sup man...wanna get sucked off

9. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

I was on the train once, and this guy was selling flowers. I didn't want a flower, so he offered to suck my dick if i bought a flower.

"shudder"

I probably would have punched the guy, but he was seriously like, 75 years old.

10. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

Update:

[email protected]
    to me
    More options 5:00 am (1 minute ago)

om a guy..masc by stanton 27 white

I don't speak gay. So I have no idea what he's talking about.

11. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

the hell??

creepy

12. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

I thought I told these fags I was a gangster. Not brokeback ghetto. Damn it.

13. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

maybe the words you put in quotes are misleading these folks.

like "bitch"

and "cum"

perhaps "OG" is code for "outwardly ghey"

14. Maybe they think they can change you. Or I think that the "Notebook" was a little over the edge.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2006
  15. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

Update: Part 3

[email protected]
    to me
    More options 5:09 am (2 minutes ago)
    what are ur stats

Guys what are my stats...