sigur ros

Guest professor poopatronic

Guest professor poopatronic

i know there's gotta be some heads here that are into this band. i just felt like starting a thread about them.

PS one of the episodes of that show reverb that theyre playing right now is sigur ros and bjork... needless to say it's the dopest shit ever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...yeah im interested to...ill be honest the only reason i heard of those doods was because the opened for radiohead during the euro leg of this years tour, then the beta band did the US side....anyways beardo if you get anywhere with a trade lemme know...and if anyone has any mp3 sites or ftp site where i can sample, post up....r

i was so moved by this thread that i actually went and picked up an album this weekend. i got 'angaetis byrjun', which i would assume is the newest one. pretty fucking good man. i think it would have totally blown me away had i not heard 'Godspeed you black emporer' first. its basically GYBE with lyrics. there are also some similarities with 'Mercury Rev'. anyway, shit is rad.

if you havent heard GYBE or Mercury Rev do yourself a favor and download some today.

Archived