Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

scam punk

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by LethalDosage, Jul 16, 2002.

1. LethalDosage

LethalDosage Guest

any of you know where or how to get ahold of his little mag??? any help i can get would be dope..thanks..

2. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

i remember seeing scam punks little characted in paint once and it said richmond va, i figured he was from there but now i don't think so.

3. alabama

alabama Member

an old punk rocker i used to know said he had friends in scam punks, and that they were out of miami.....but im not sure about that.....

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

its a zine that a dude makes thats all about living off the fat of the land and scamming your way to get through life. dude travels by rail and advertises through paint and streaks....have at it.

5. LethalDosage

LethalDosage Guest

i know what it is...and who he is. i just dont know where to get his shit, or if hes even making it anymore. its been a long time since ive see none. i know hes in a band that im sure can be tracked down that way...anyways...yeah hes based out of FL...but like FR8 said he travels...

yeah.

6. krowteN

krowteN Member

whoever he is, im sure he thanks you from the bottom of his heart for broadcasting what could be sensitive information about what he does, and from where.

7. LethalDosage

LethalDosage Guest

give me a fucking break stupid. do you think it would be that hard to find that out if he cared.

would he make a magazine and publicly distribute if he wanted noone to know about it..

the dudes been written up in countless mags/newspapers...yeah im really blowing his cover. SHUT UP. maybe know who or what youre talking about before trying to sound so cool on here.

get off your high horse.

blah blah blah your fuckers should read how you sound. quit trying to act all "down for the cause "and protect people...if you dont have anything helpful then dont waste my time by forcing me to read your nonsense and getting my hopes up of somethign interesting or thought out being said...

back to the point, for anyone that is interested i did find you can order it from here, but this was form a 1998 article so who knows if this is still good it is Available from Recess Records, P.O. Box 1112, Torrance, CA 90505. $2.

id like more recent info from any of you that may know...

8. krowteN

krowteN Member

clearly you are void of the capacity to even slightly see the point, so you win!

9. LethalDosage

LethalDosage Guest

exactly the brilliant response i was expecting.

next.

10. krowteN

krowteN Member

no i want the last word...na na ne boo boo:crazy:

11. Mr. clasico

Mr. clasico Banned

scam punx

"hells followers pray to satan.... higher forces praise thy savior" >H>F>P>T>S>

good thread, anyone try that adress? i doubt its still the same...

12. LethalDosage

LethalDosage Guest

ive contacted iggy scam....ill let everyone know if theres an address to get these from. post any pics of scam punk streaks if you got em!

13. LethalDosage

LethalDosage Guest

http://image1.villagephotos.com/pubimage.asp?id_=445760&uid=30965'>

here's some for those not in the know...

FUCK YOU HEROS!

14. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

im a proud scam punk since 1998

15. LethalDosage

LethalDosage Guest

he released a 10 yr anniversary pack...all 4 issues and a comp CD of bands he's been in...

pretty fuckin rad.