scam punk

Guest LethalDosage

Guest LethalDosage

any of you know where or how to get ahold of his little mag??? any help i can get would be dope..thanks..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

its a zine that a dude makes thats all about living off the fat of the land and scamming your way to get through life. dude travels by rail and advertises through paint and streaks....have at it.

Guest LethalDosage

i know what it is...and who he is. i just dont know where to get his shit, or if hes even making it anymore. its been a long time since ive see none. i know hes in a band that im sure can be tracked down that way...anyways...yeah hes based out of FL...but like FR8 said he travels...

yeah.

Guest LethalDosage

give me a fucking break stupid. do you think it would be that hard to find that out if he cared.

would he make a magazine and publicly distribute if he wanted noone to know about it..

the dudes been written up in countless mags/newspapers...yeah im really blowing his cover. SHUT UP. maybe know who or what youre talking about before trying to sound so cool on here.

get off your high horse.

blah blah blah your fuckers should read how you sound. quit trying to act all "down for the cause "and protect people...if you dont have anything helpful then dont waste my time by forcing me to read your nonsense and getting my hopes up of somethign interesting or thought out being said...

back to the point, for anyone that is interested i did find you can order it from here, but this was form a 1998 article so who knows if this is still good it is Available from Recess Records, P.O. Box 1112, Torrance, CA 90505. $2.

id like more recent info from any of you that may know...

Guest LethalDosage

ive contacted iggy scam....ill let everyone know if theres an address to get these from. post any pics of scam punk streaks if you got em!

Guest LethalDosage

he released a 10 yr anniversary pack...all 4 issues and a comp CD of bands he's been in...

pretty fuckin rad.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by LethalDosage

he released a 10 yr anniversary pack...all 4 issues and a comp CD of bands he's been in...

pretty fuckin rad.

how do you get that ish....

Guest LethalDosage

po box 40272 SF CA 94140

send 12$ (i would do well concealed cash) and put a note in saying you want the 10yr anniversary pack. he said he only has a few left so i dunno...im sure he still has a few though cuz that was a week or so ago he said that.

Originally posted by fr8lover

its a zine that a dude makes thats all about living off the fat of the land and scamming your way to get through life. dude travels by rail and advertises through paint and streaks....have at it.

why dont you just turn him in or forward his social security # to the cops

Originally posted by honkyartist

why dont you just turn him in or forward his social security # to the cops

get off your high horse dipshit. he makes a magazine for christs sake...that must mean its cool to discuss the who,what, when where why and how of his dealings on the internet. your a toy and you dont know shit about internet protocol...fish eyed fool!

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

get off your high horse dipshit. he makes a magazine for christs sake...that must mean its cool to discuss the who,what, when where why and how of his dealings on the internet. your a toy and you dont know shit about internet protocol...fish eyed fool!

its not a motorcycle it s a chopper

Archived