Return of the king Extended Edition

the_gooch

i just caught this preview on the lordoftherings.net

i hope this is released in theaters too.

the mouth of sauron looks insane, as does the with king scene.

rotk ee

on a side note, the revenge of the sith teaser trailer is going to be aired on access hollywood november 4th .

" The highly anticipated teaser trailer for Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith will make its theatrical debut with Pixar's The Incredibles in the U.S. and Canada on November 5.

However, members of starwars.com Hyperspace can see it before then as the full teaser will make its world-wide debut on starwars.com the early afternoon (U.S.) of November 4. This exclusive member-only preview will be in high-quality QuickTime format.

Lucas Online is pleased to have partnered with AOL and Moviefone.com to provide starwars.com readers with fast and reliable access to Episode III video content. Subscribers to AOL will be able to see the trailer in streaming video formats starting November 4. Also look for the trailer on television the evening of November 4. "

-theforce.net

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Man, you know what Lord Of the Rings needs? fuckin UNEXTENDED versions...i swear to god gimme all 3 movies cut 20 minutes before the end and i'llbuy all 3 opf them

Archived