1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Quick question for Mac users: Sound

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_El Mamerro, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Quick question for Mac users: Sound

Discussion started by imported_El Mamerro - Dec 20, 2002

Ok, so is there any way or any programs that will let me record the wave-out sound on my Mac? You know, record whatever is coming out of the speakers at the moment? I know Windows can do it, but I can't seem to find a way to record it on a Mac. I'm guessing I will never know the answer but it's worth a try. Thanks. Beer,

El Mamerro

2. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky New Jack

BluntedMonky - Replied Dec 20, 2002

uno.

BluntedMonky - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. imported_Tesseract - Replied Dec 20, 2002

how far are tits from a boat?

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- 12oz Veteran Member

--zeSto-- - Replied Dec 20, 2002

you'll probably have to hardwire patch.

headphone output to mic input ??? Just watchout for crazy feedback that could kill your computer's audio card.

--zeSto-- - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

SukiSukiNow - Replied Dec 20, 2002

Isn't your mac capable of recording sounds like "drop" ? I thought you could record things on your computer through that way under sounds in your control panel.

SukiSukiNow - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Dec 20, 2002

That's a good idea, Suki, I just tried it but realized that recording that way asks you to select a sound source, like CD or line-in.

Zesto, Macs stopped having a line-in jack a few years ago... I can probably hook a mini-to-RCA cable to my video capture thingie... but I don't wanna risk the feedback frying it... maybe headphone-stereo receiver-video capture. Argh. Beer,

El Mamerro

*Answer to Tesseract: Usually, not very far.

7. EveryWhere

EveryWhere 12oz Senior Member

EveryWhere - Replied Dec 20, 2002

my mac is an idiot

EveryWhere - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

BROWNer - Replied Dec 20, 2002

mams von schlippenbach...
    i don't know if they've got what you need here,
    but they've got a shit load of shareware/freeware/demo
    shit here that might tweak your audio areolas: