Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

nova girl where u at?!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by taper, Oct 12, 2001.

1. taper

taper Elite Member

yo lets go out this weekend and hit sum shit up. respond on the board asap cuz i got no computer in a few hours so i have no way to get ahold of you. let me know;)

2. NOVAGIRL

NOVAGIRL Member

damn dude i just emailed ya, so check it...

3. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

"why fight for freedom oversees via distruction when americans don't have the freedom to love whomever on our soil...what's the message being sent? we all pay fuckin taxes, right. so much needs to be changed. i heard about states ripping adoptive families apart because of sexual orientation eventhough the child was given a new chance at the american dream...just to get it taken away and sent back to the projects...mad politics"

heh, just read this in the other thread, and i agree whole heartedly, but im slightly confused with why youd hang out with someone who posts that "fags suck"? perhpas you could ask the enlightened taper this weekend why fags suck and get back to me with his reply....r :rolleyes:

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

they do suck, but no more or less than heteros.
    People just suck.
    boys suck,
    girls suck (but not enough)

5. NOVAGIRL

NOVAGIRL Member

agreed...ask my man i don't suck enough...

and maybe there is some wisdom in taper's simplicity...i don't know...everyone fuckin sucks anyways and that's the troofus

6. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

zesto i can accept an equal opportunity people hater, i hate people too sometimes, but i cant stand hate that is based in stupidity...

7. taper

taper Elite Member

i justy had some bad expirences with gays like them living on my street and this on kid would always like hit on me and it really bugged me out. so i'm not really to fond of them. anyway everyone sucks really u know.........;)

8. NOVAGIRL

NOVAGIRL Member

taper that shit sucks but dont let that experience cause hate...by the way i can't call long fuckin distance even if it's right down the street...sorry. did you paint...do you want to paint tues around 4pm. email my ass

9. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

You say you don't suck, just ask your man..? So, why, do you look at like a chore....just wondering if it is for selfish reasons, don't take any offense to this.

10. NOVAGIRL

NOVAGIRL Member

clearly everyone sucks...and dirty habit are you addressing this comment to me? should i be offended or just confused?

11. Dirty_habiT

I asked you to not be offended...Nova Girl, yes I was asking you...I wanted your opinion, as a female, why you do not like to give oral sex as much as your boyfriend would like.

12. NOVAGIRL

NOVAGIRL Member

if you ask my man then of course i could suck more dick...but if you ask me...well lets just say i hear no complaints

13. Dirty_habiT

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

hearing no complaints...

yeah, well, we all know how effective it is to say things to your girl like:

You know, you don't suck enough dick...

15. NOVAGIRL

NOVAGIRL Member

just for the record "i love dick"...Ohbeekaybee

taper...the fr8s are calling me and i can't sleep at night...nice weather in the forcast this weekend...the need to sex the metal is rilla, yo