Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

nothin sticks to tile

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Hokus, May 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hokus

Hokus Member

i've been trying to tag this tile shit, but it just won't stick, i've tried every ink concoction i got, and spray paint. its always gone the next day..is their anything i can do to make it be very premanent or an ink thats good to stick to tile

2. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

3. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

even garvey won't stain tile. it leaves behind no ghost at all on that surface.

4. scratch the fuck out of it first with a bit of sand paper of grinding wheel, then try...

5. awarePTA

awarePTA Junior Member

if its a small tag,just etch/scribe it.or get lead based house paint,drop thinner in it,and make a mop.

6. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

When I worked at a bowling alley there would always be tags in the bathroom tha were done with griffen......I think they put fish pastels in it........After my job tried buffin it there was a light ghost tag.......You could try that..

7. Sekoe1

Sekoe1 Junior Member

Thats as good as it gets.

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

thats thwat I was going to say to do...tile is very pourous once you get past the gloss coating on it....or you could just hit up a different surface in the bathroom.

9. Hokus

Hokus Member

thanks for the advice fellaz. tolly ho!

10. alphredrock

alphredrock Member

of course you could catch etch tags on them, but if youre not down with etch, what i reccomend is using spray paint on the grout / concrete in between the tiles.. its unbuffable if you have a dark color.. what I reccomend you do is just do your tag straight along the grout..

11. DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez Member

12. FR8HOUND

FR8HOUND Dirty Dozen Crew

You could try boogies.:idea: ..just kidding..Etching works good, You could also try this, I just did a search...It's called ''Bulls Eye 1-2-3- primer..latex based..here's the link..check it out..
    http://www.alsnetbiz.com/homeimprovement/faq3.html

13. Hokus

Hokus Member

thanks alot..they all work spatacular!!!1111111111one one

14. Sekoe1

Sekoe1 Junior Member

So I guess dis ones done.:crazy:

15. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

yep..... time for the red arrow squad to come and clear up the situation....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.