ninjas & NightOwls sweep team/mop squad?

KillPretty

uh ok ive been on this fourm since 2001. not everyday but on and off (ie sometimes everyday sometimes once a week) and I keep hearing about all this nightowls and sweep team shit and i have no fucking clue what anyone is talking about. I go to the threads and they just seem like a random bunch of mubling. seeing all the ch 0 bashing lately im assuming everyone will say this is another worthless thread but please help me out....i feel like there was some big thread i missed or somthing....and im not a fucking "new toy" i just got a new screen name recently. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

they arent gonna say stupid thread.. its gonna be something along the lines of "if you didnt experience then you dont need to know". "we have been posting on this site for fifty years so we are the only people that need to know" hahaha.. i dont know.. they might say stupid thread.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

wasnt there a thread about the exact same fucking thing yesterday? this shit does not matter. drop it. forget about it.

besides... everyone thats anyone knows that the DPC is where its at.

Archived