Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

nightowls

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 455, Feb 7, 2002.

1. 455

455 Guest

aaaahhhhh.....drunk again(which is nothing new)..I have absolutely no idea what captivates me to stay up all night and read these threads but I must say there are some mighty interesting topics on here(this however,is not one of them)..anyways,hello to all the night crawlers out there who spend time on this board "afterhours"..I can't fall asleep until 5 usually so I figure this is a decent way to waste time...how about you?

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

where were you tha other nite , we had like a 2 pager like this , it was fun..........im a dork

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

im chillin to cannibal ox

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it's the lootpack for me

5. 455

455 Guest

I have some old Main Source playing....."Fakin the Funk"...a classic.I didn't even see that thread..whoops.oh well.

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

is that a band ?

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

it was a few days ago , which in this forum means its on page like 20

8. 455

455 Guest

nah,it's some old hip-hop shit....Large Professor and the rest of the clan....also have some super old Godfather Don shit I want to listen to.

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

can i get it on morph

10. 455

455 Guest

well,this poor thread will probably end up at the bottom of the pile sooner or later....damn,you can not beat free drinks at the bars...I grew up with the bartenders and they hook it up nicely....I lost count of how many drinks I consumed tonight...but it was worth it..I had fun.I might not think it is so great though.....when I wake up tomorrow(or today...whatever)....

*edited...."sooner"...damn,I can't even spell right at the moment.

11. 455

455 Guest

yeah.you can get it on Morph....look up Godfather Don and Main Source and download whatever you can....I'm sure you will like it.

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

Im on it , i'll let cha know in about 40 seconds

13. 455

455 Guest

right on.you should be able to get it.

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

okay for some reason they wont dl , they all just say 'searching' ....ima have to get back to you when this garbage starts working

where the jizz is WhenOne , wonka , and pistol ..........?
    where you at motherfuckers

15. 455

455 Guest

no doubt,where did they go?....