1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

newcastle/north east scene

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by geto, Mar 7, 2004.

1. geto

geto New Jack

newcastle/north east scene

Discussion started by geto - Mar 7, 2004

yo

what are your views on newcastle/north east writers?

geto - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. NOTTS1

NOTTS1 12oz Senior Member

NOTTS1 - Replied Mar 8, 2004

only a few good writers...................

NOTTS1 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. basil fawlty

basil fawlty New Jack

basil fawlty - Replied Mar 8, 2004

inch!

basil fawlty - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. trainspotter

trainspotter 12oz Junior Member

trainspotter - Replied Mar 8, 2004

nm crew.:king:

trainspotter - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  5. bubs

bubs New Jack

bubs - Replied Apr 30, 2004

in my opinion, coming from newcastle myself, we need more female writers out on the scene.

bubs - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 12oz Member

Fabo 2 - Replied Apr 30, 2004

rape
    drop
    inch
    newcastle's live

Fabo 2 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. FreeKee

FreeKee New Jack

FreeKee - Replied Apr 30, 2004

personally i think newcastle rules!
    i am from there, yeah we do need more girls, some1 i can relate 2 once in awhile, just for a good gosip, thats what us girls do best!

FreeKee - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. TheToyKillaz

TheToyKillaz New Jack

TheToyKillaz - Replied Apr 17, 2005

NEWCASTLE HAS ALWAYS HAD A GOOD SCENE, EVEN WHEN ITS WENT THROUGH ITS QUIET TIMES OVER THE PAST 20 YEARS, ITS STILL ALWAYS BEEN JUMPIN, ITS JUST NEWCASTLE HAS NEVER BEEN A BIG CITY FOR SUCH SCENE`S LIKE GRAFF, OR HIPHOP.
    ITS PROBS GETTIN SMASHED MORE NOW THAN IT HAS IN A LONG TIME, BUT IF YOU DONT KNOW WHERE AN WHEN TO LOOK, YOU MIGHT MISS OUT

MORE RIP.... 10 YEARS GONE, LONG TIME MISSED

TheToyKillaz - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  9. streetkiller

streetkiller New Jack

streetkiller - Replied Apr 19, 2005

Its all abour avek........noth eeast legend.......a few new people getin up to now....its bangin

streetkiller - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  10. amor nm

amor nm New Jack

amor nm - Replied Apr 26, 2005

time for the truth, ive painted in newcastle for around 16years, the scene now is populated by pussy wannabes who think doing 2peces in a hall usually a ripped off nt outline makes them writers. theres kids who did twety or thirty silvers two years ago who are stil claiming to be kings now, whatever. its not about buying paint and paintin colorful pictures, yeah theres a handfull who keep it real, but the majority are fashiuon victims with no respect for the pioneers of the scene in newcastle, they prfer to buy a 600ml chrome and do three silvers out of it,

the names that matter avek, amor<not blowing my own trumpet>acor viru and eags, maybe two or three others. then you got nbt nothing but toys, all they do is walls in a shit oldskool style, the crew isnt even theres to write. it was mores crew, more died ten years ago, got hit by a train, and bero who worshippede the ground he walked on , is ov opinion mores dying words were nbt is your crew now. more left a party on his own pissed walkined home aqlong tracks got hit by train his body was found in pieces along tracks. nm crew is the oldskool guys who made newcastle what it is now. nm are total hardcore writers who know what graff is all about, bombing getting up, steel, everything else is just part and parcel, and yes i do a hell of a lot of walls, some tracksides some street dubs and a lot in halls. but i still find time to travel and paint other citys and countrys.

long wined i know but it seems the people who replied b4 me didnt have much off a clue about necastle scene. graff started appearing around 184 when stylewars and subway art first appeared, that generation are not around anymore, i did my first things around that time but it wasnt until 1988 i first started properly. there was a huge underground train scene, sick for example was doing whole cars in munich in 1990. most out of towners who visit are shockeed at how fucked up the tracsides are, the fun of a subway system, writers do do the subways themselves but they keep it quiet its a small place and the system got its own police force<like most places> and the punishment for doing them usually ends up in a prison sentance.

amor nm - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. heroin dart

heroin dart 12oz Senior Member

heroin dart - Replied Apr 26, 2005

is there a newcastle scene ? :haha:

heroin dart - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. amor nm

amor nm New Jack

amor nm - Replied Apr 26, 2005

exactally what my point is. there is no scene just people who bitch and those who actually go do stuff and dont talk about it, to get cheap fame

13. streetkiller

streetkiller New Jack

streetkiller - Replied Apr 28, 2005

to be honest u named 3 young 1s acoe viru eags theres a lot more people goin out these days and if you look the tracks are smashed rooftops in town bombing rfh style....newcastle aint as bad as what people think and about people rippin nt outlines....u name 1 toewn in uk witch aint

streetkiller - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  14. amor nm

amor nm New Jack

amor nm - Replied Apr 29, 2005

rfh do nothing now, all be it chuf might do a little tagging now and again, yes tracks are bombed, by viru acoe eags amor and avek. i take it your gutted cause you want to be a writer but aint got it in you

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Apr 29, 2005

fuck, i love....LOVE Newcastle ale

[​IMG]

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages: