Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NARCscent, Inc...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ClueTwo, Mar 3, 2004.

1. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

This should get your attention...hahaha..A bag of fake weed cost more than a real one!!!!

http://www.narcscent.com/index_01.jpg'>

ABOUT NARC-SCENT
    As the inventor of NarcScent I found that on some occasions while attempting to purchase narcotics, the dope dealer would just simply walk or ride away. This was due to his or her belief that I was a cop. I have since spoken with numerous other undercover officers: Their responses were overwhelming! This is a major problem!
    As you know, the “war on drugs”, is a never-ending battle and Law Enforcement needs every bit of help it can get.

NarcScent is a very effective tool in this "war on drugs": NarcScent is designed to trick the dope dealer into thinking that you have just smoked REAL marijuana! Drug dealers know that the police are not going to get “high”.

NarcScent gives you an undercover edge! When used as an undercover tool, NarcScent also makes buying crack easy!
    • NarcScent is totally organic and is made up of all natural herbs.

• NarcScent is a "Rarefying" product: The thinner the smoke the better and more realistic the smell.

• NarcScent contains no harmful ingredients and contains absolutely NO THC.

• Once you use NarcScent you will never work under cover again without it.

• NarcScent has been successfully tested on the streets of south Florida.

• You can expect an increase in your arrest rate!

• Easy to Use: Simply light the NarcScent stick or Weed until lit, then blow the flame out.

• NarcScent is the most effective undercover tool on the market today!

Watch out now!!

**** damn me for not putting the link... [url=http://www.narcscent.com/]http://www.narcscent.com/[/url]

2. Plagiarism

Plagiarism Junior Member

funny stuff. i wanted to get some as a joke but its pretty expensive and you have to buy a lot of it. like $32 for 1/4 ounce. It would be nice to have some of that stuff laying aorund so if you ever were caught smoking, you could say it was that stuff.

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

and what exactly would be your excuse for burning some shit that makes you smell like a dirt bag, but doesnt even get you high?

how about you just dont be stupid and don't get caught smoking bowls behind the dumpster, at the movie theater?
    seems ways easier to me.

seeks/that's what basements are for

4. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

wow, some shit needsa get invented that will help, not stupid bs

5. Telo

Telo Elite Member

doesnt smoke herb but wants to cop some of dat shit.

6. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

well shit...I didn't know it was that simple!

:lol: