Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my roomates are missing (or "home alone")

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MR BOJANGLES, Dec 14, 2001.

1. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

ok so both my roommates left lastnight talkn bout theyd be right back, but theyve been gone for almost 24 hours and didnt show up to work today, and none of our friends have seen them...am i buggin too soon? or should i start callin the local morgues?

2. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

I'd say it depends on what they went out to do. If it was of a shady nature, you may want to call the jail. But yeah, a quick call to the hospital might not be a bad idea..

3. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

you never know what those 2 are up to, that why im worried.

4. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Yeah, I reread you original post and with the failing to show up for work I would be making some calls.

5. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Callin jails or hospitals is a smart idea bro, esp if you care about em..i know that two of my roomates where in a car accident the other year and they were both missin for a day, luckily i called the hospital and found out where they were, turns out that the shitty hospital had not even called thier rents....but still its a smart idea..

6. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

If they're the type to get into shenanigans, I'd wait longer (you might alert the cops and later on it turns out they were up to some illegal shit that was going fine, until you alerted the cops).
    The hospitals thing might be a good idea.
    Cops insist on waiting 24 hours before officially declaring someone missing, unless it's a minor.
    Good luck finding your people.

7. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Actually, fuck what I said earlier...look into it. Imagine if it's life-and-death and you got talked into waiting by some useless dink on a message board.
    I'd consider bust-proofing your house in the meantime, in case cops wind up coming over for whatever reason.

8. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

9. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

:( i hope they're okay.

I don't whats the law or whatever to call out a missing person.. i think 24 hours after their missing you can call the police. I'd try checking some places you'd think they'd be at... and asking people who know them, if they saw the two.

10. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

well, they finally showed up looking REAL TIRED (hahahahaha) i didnt bother to ask...they both went to sleep in their rooms.
    -THE END-

11. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

it was funny reading this