my roomates are missing (or "home alone")

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

ok so both my roommates left lastnight talkn bout theyd be right back, but theyve been gone for almost 24 hours and didnt show up to work today, and none of our friends have seen them...am i buggin too soon? or should i start callin the local morgues?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Callin jails or hospitals is a smart idea bro, esp if you care about em..i know that two of my roomates where in a car accident the other year and they were both missin for a day, luckily i called the hospital and found out where they were, turns out that the shitty hospital had not even called thier rents....but still its a smart idea..

If they're the type to get into shenanigans, I'd wait longer (you might alert the cops and later on it turns out they were up to some illegal shit that was going fine, until you alerted the cops).

The hospitals thing might be a good idea.

Cops insist on waiting 24 hours before officially declaring someone missing, unless it's a minor.

Good luck finding your people.

:( i hope they're okay.

I don't whats the law or whatever to call out a missing person.. i think 24 hours after their missing you can call the police. I'd try checking some places you'd think they'd be at... and asking people who know them, if they saw the two.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

well, they finally showed up looking REAL TIRED (hahahahaha) i didnt bother to ask...they both went to sleep in their rooms.

-THE END-

Archived