my niece

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

was 4 when she felt chinchilla!

HA!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I often wondered why the condensation lingered on the nearby staircase. I would often arrive at work early to check on the condition of the moisture that mysteriously built up on the second step of that long stairwell. I must've cleaned it up several times with a sponge. But like clockwork, it would build up to its original form on that same second step within half an hour. There was no nearby air conditioner or water heater or refrigerator to act as a source. I never knew where it came from.

Oh word? Because I figured that if I melted mable's house, shortshifted the grease goblins and spanked the fucking wishohicken turtle snouts all the way back to blockbuster I would have a new credit card disembolishment fund to renegotiate my spectator grams at the burncon treeflexor exhibit.

Well..the theory is well scrotumized..but I just cant reconcile with billy bob's new cell phone game "Butt Sex Tycoon"..because then it all just went to hell with the gattling gun cheechwizard specticals and all of the aftermath that chauncy once inhibited with his lightsabor radar sand.

FREE YAYO@!

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Well..the theory is well scrotumized..but I just cant reconcile with billy bob's new cell phone game "Butt Sex Tycoon"..because then it all just went to hell with the gattling gun cheechwizard specticals and all of the aftermath that chauncy once inhibited with his lightsabor radar sand.

FREE YAYO@!

I agree wholeheartedly... just to think, if we were to just overhaul all foxtail manhole covers without considering radioactive pitchfork aliases, our frequent lip-balm erasers would be quite perpindicular, to say the least. :sigh: If only Hugi Bablovich were here, he'd be able to shed better light on the picture.

Although you guys do have the right idea..you would find that you will greatly benefit from yelling swear words at your grandfather. This will help you when you enter a store and describe (using appropriate consumer characteristics) three potential market segments. it will also ensure

1. you can keep empty cans of soda behind the cemetary

2. ensure your skin is safe from harmful gradients such as mousepad juice.

and finally, help you learn special tactics and hints when playing vide games on your second cousins phones....your neighbours will also notice how nice your adominal muscles have become.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

:sigh: If only Hugi Bablovich were here, he'd be able to shed better light on the picture.

What a MAN he was, remember the time when he had that coat of many colours that his economics teacher made for him and he let us all try it on for 3.5 seconds each but you got to have it for 11 seconds cause it was a holiday for people of your releigion?

or the other time when he gave us all those ketchup packets and you took them in the shower with you?

Originally posted by fatbastard

Although you guys do have the right idea..you would find that you will greatly benefit from yelling swear words at your grandfather. This will help you when you enter a store and describe (using appropriate consumer characteristics) three potential market segments. it will also ensure

1. you can keep empty cans of soda behind the cemetary

2. ensure your skin is safe from harmful gradients such as mousepad juice.

and finally, help you learn special tactics and hints when playing vide games on your second cousins phones....your neighbours will also notice how nice your adominal muscles have become.

True dat... but how do you explain the assymetrical loin packages filled with optical lube cases?

Originally posted by fatbastard

What a MAN he was, remember the time when he had that coat of many colours that his economics teacher made for him and he let us all try it on for 3.5 seconds each but you got to have it for 11 seconds cause it was a holiday for people of your releigion?

or the other time when he gave us all those ketchup packets and you took them in the shower with you?

Yes! I almost forgot! What a man Hugi was... which reminds me, I still miss Festus Nordonheimmer ... that was my nigga!!! I remember that day he used to wear oatmeal jumpsuits on our class field trips.

Archived