my first post

skullie

ok. my intentions were to register and thus be able to post some flicks. yet it says you may not post attachments!!! oh no. maybe i will just ask... ive been catching lotsa flicks by YA NDK crew lately. OPTOE. PRUF. MARVL. i know someof you had to have seen this. it says You Are Your Art. shit looks real good. wish i could post. i have about 15-20 flicks of these peoples shit. help me out and i will post em. peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by skullie

ok. my intentions were to register and thus be able to post some flicks. yet it says you may not post attachments!!! oh no. maybe i will just ask... ive been catching lotsa flicks by YA NDK crew lately. OPTOE. PRUF. MARVL. i know someof you had to have seen this. it says You Are Your Art. shit looks real good. wish i could post. i have about 15-20 flicks of these peoples shit. help me out and i will post em. peace.

I smell bacon

Re: Re: my first post

Originally posted by 2ten

I smell bacon

how do you figure?? every time someone comes on here they ask a question proving their newjackness and then someone like you comes along and says something like this..... he didnt ask for anyone to send flicks of someone or anything, he asked for help on how to post flicks, yeah? and after so many police trying to do things this way wouldnt you think they would learn to maybe be a member for a while and actually look like someone who has a decent amount of posts and knowledge, instead of some computer illiterate junkass?? god damnit...

maybe i missed something i wouldnt put it past myself but either way who cares

Archived