Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

monikerrrrssss.......streaky beaky!

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by just~someone~else~, Jul 27, 2001.

1. just~someone~else~

just~someone~else~ Senior Member

here are the streaks i promised.....
    you know who they all are....
    http://graf416.50megs.com/freights/new/clssofrdswymp.jpg'>
    [img]http://graf416.50megs.com/freights/new/variousstreaks.jpg'>
    [img]http://graf416.50megs.com/freights/new/variousstreaks2.jpg'>
    [img]http://graf416.50megs.com/freights/new/variousstreaks3.jpg'>
    kyle is gayyyyyy
    [img]http://graf416.50megs.com/freights/new/kyleisgay.jpg'>
    .......following hobo tradition...

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Kyle is Gay....Hahahaha

Damn I love streaks.

3. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

yipee for......streaks..
    none of those kick my ass.
    where's other....?

4. just~someone~else~

check CANADIANS only please!!!!...

5. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

wha.....?
    what the fuck does that mean?
    other is canadian bro..........as am i.....
    so...............,

•º.…'|–_=-–[¨¨.·,·º·º
    ._____º“_
    _““.]|*÷.¨…
    µ|[[°°°º•.°°°º•.
    ``'"··¨.:::–-–](º--°]..•ˆˆº•¨.¨¬…
    _–=–]…–-º',º_____;_[_.
    L.]¨¨•ºl··0[]O
    i|¨.¨l
    º`.
    ='.…"•lº¨÷.

•ˆˆº•¨.¨
    ¬… _–=–]…–-º',º_____;_[_.
    L.]¨¨•ºl··0[]O
    i|¨.¨l
    º`.
    ='.…"•lº¨÷.

I:
    ¨•ºl··0[]¨.¨
    ¬…
    –]…–-º',º
    .()¨'––––– ––
    ––––.
    –––_ – .=
    |•••'º
    ¨¨¨.¨//`–
    .__Oo0()[].i(•º.…'|–_=-–[¨¨.·,·º·º
    ._____º“_
    _““.]|*÷.¨…
    µ|[[°°°º•.°°°º•.
    ``'"··¨.:::–-–](º--°]..•ˆˆº•¨.¨¬…
    _–=–]…–-º',º_____;_[_.
    L.]¨¨•ºl··0[]O
    i|¨.¨l
    º`.
    ='.…"•lº¨÷.

_____;_[_.
    L.]¨¨•ºl··0[]O
    i|¨.¨l
    º`.
    ='.…"•lº¨÷.

I:
    ¨•ºl··0[]¨.¨
    ¬…
    –]…–-º',º
    .()¨'–––––––––––.–––_–=
    |•••'º
    ¨¨¨.¨//`–
    .__Oo0()[].i(•º.…'|–_=-–[¨¨.·,·º·º._____º“__““.]|*÷.¨…µ|[[°°°º•.°°°º•.``'"··¨.:::–-–](º--°]..

6. just~someone~else~

non onononno imean check the other thread titled"canadians only please"
    me be canuck also can't you tell eh?

7. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ
    Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ
    Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ
    Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ
    Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ
    Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ
    Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœŒ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’ÆÚÒ?ÔÓ´´ÏÎÍŸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿÷>=<=µ˜??ç??åß?ƒ©???¬…ææ‘“<pi>øˆ¨¥†®´<sum>œœ

8. just~someone~else~

that's what i tried to tell them but they didn't believe me.

9. werc

werc Junior Member

that fathom streak is tight.. so is rail haed rick.

10. CaffeineAddict

CaffeineAddict Senior Member

Kyle is gay

------------------
    Fuck Decaff...

11. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

oh boy. I love when my hunches are correct. I was convinced that place was doable when I came back from my last trip out east, but I never had my suspicions confirmed. I figured if it was, once that golf course was there things would be toast.
    Next time out I wanna give it a go...who "owns" that spot so I dont tread on any toes...email me. nothingbutfreights@hotmail.com
    Thats about as vague as I can get....but if your concerned I'll edit any details....

12. just~someone~else~

that spot is fucking heat the ones above own it......i would never risk painting there....if you're ever in town e-mail me and i'll take you to a pretty chill yard....

13. werc

werc Junior Member

everytime ive been there to rock its been empty.....

14. just~someone~else~

soo true....that place is heat all the time cause stupid writers tag silver boxes and everything else in sight so it fuckin lets the workers know that writers are down there....i have never been confronted by workers or the bull but once i was down there and three trucks rolled up out of nowhere....i just left quietly and didn't say anything to them....

15. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

«««those be dope, i used to know 2 kids in my school, incedentally both of them were gay.