MITCH 77.. LATIN ARTIST

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox

yeah SEEN is one of my most favoritist writerz of all time and mithc is fgreat too

PROPS TO THA COPE2

ahahahah

fat joe wrote CRACK!!!!1

Guest krowteN

ethreads dun it again

that TUEsday with the black drips is harder than a bowlin ball caprice classic on deuce treys thousand spokes shawdy!

Guest mikro137

Re: hotness

Originally posted by bemflix

this has to be quite possibly the dopest mitch i have ever seen

i remember it as a kid. it was right across the street from yankee stadium

http://bemflix.com/bronx/bx_m-r/images/mitch77.jpg'>

if any one has a better shot hook me up..

bem

bronx

bemflix

i actually have a worse shot of this , but much closer up (thanx to force one sda)

i love that whole car from the 3rd issue of quality of life. that was the shit!

yup... those where the days i remember catching it after he told me to look out for it ...........that mitch and seen whole car.... also the mitch above the flea market with the etc as background it is a dop mitch but not one of his dopest hes done some of the sickest work back in the earliest 80s with disco... bringin in some mad and crazy ass memories duster was also another cat that was ahead of his time wish i had some of his flix to post mad nice thread.... mitch was the niggah that inspired me to write ... glad hes getting recognition....:king:

miiiiiiitch

i just stared at that seen/mitch car for like 15 minutes and had a revelation: graffiti is incredible.

nothing i've ever seen has soul like those flicks of burners on old nyc trains. soul like marvin gaye meets coltrane meets sabbath meets minor threat. uh... maybe?

god damn, it's nice to be reminded how fresh and real graffiti can be amidst all the trash and posturing that surrounds it.

Archived