Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

military

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by rip, Oct 10, 2002.

1. rip

rip Elite Member

ok just one question? how come alot of you guys on this board dont like war? what is wrong with people going too bootcamp? maybe its a waste of time to you, but to some people its what theyve dreamed about doing. so please dont critisize people and tell them their throwing their life away an wanting to join the service. if we didnt have a military how long do you think our country would last? how long do you think wed be free? you think NATO is going to protect us? look at the wonderful job they do now, enfocing that contract with iraq. shit the U.S. is who the NATO sends in first becuase we are the most powerful. without us they couldnt do shit.

these are my thoughts for now. if you feel like having a debate/discussion let me know i will be glad to have these with you.

2. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

First. War! what issss it good for?

3. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Fuck yhea go to bootcamp.........it teaches young whipper snappers like you some respect....

4. rip

rip Elite Member

ummmmmmm i am goin to boot camp............ Dec. 17th

5. Merdle

Merdle Guest

Well you have yourself a Merry Christmas ther in boot camp..

6. rip

rip Elite Member

i will we get 2 days off.

7. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Boot Camp will teach you how to kill a man...its a 12 step program...

8. Agt. Adopus

Agt. Adopus Junior Member

This thread gets the fucking thumbs down. What is wrong with wanting to go to boot camp? Why on gods green (well, now silver) earth would you want to subject yourself to such an authoritarian thing such as bootcamp, or why would you want to fight a battle for someones wealth. C'mon, are you fucking retarded?

9. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

ur gonna live your life and almost 80 percent of the time no one is gonna agree with what you do.....u juss gotta phase out what they think about what you do...they dont lik war....they think ur retarded for goin into the armed forces....its a good thing your living for yourself not for them...i personally am going for the experience and for the knowledge to better myself through the duration of my life....i aint doin it for people on the internet im doing it for myself....

10. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Go fight people that didnt do anything wrong....but its always like that so dont question it....

11. Esai

Esai Member

Its funny to hear all these chumps bitching about how Iraq has violated UN/NATO charters and shit when the US is #1 in resolution violations in the world, #1 you fuckin morons. For all of you who dont understand, the US of A has violated more UN charters and resolutions than any other country on earth, and those fucken pussies dont even make a squeak. I just wish we could kick all you europeans off our land(except the coolheads) and revert to tribalism.

12. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

fuck yea madd max style!........

13. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Mad Maxx has nothin on me....

14. rip

rip Elite Member

ummmmmmmmmmm whos goning to punish us? UN? NATO? i think not. and yes i am excitedly looking forward to my boot date. Dec. 17th. and my job is defusing bombs, weapons and other explosives. not building them so i wont be killing people i will be saving them.

15. Esai

Esai Member

rip, if thats supposed to be an argument, youmiss the point. My point is Bush has no real reason to start a war so he uses the hypocritical reason of UN charter violation, which the US has viloated plenty. His whole war's bullshit, and I hope you get back safe when youre sent to risk your life because of this moron,seriously.