metallica, my sketchbook and some beer...

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hell yea metallica or ac/dc is always playin in the background when im drawin...

plus some old wu on ocasions...aahh and some 2pac if im pissed off... but metallica and ac/dc- the razors edge...good shit....

oh yea and some soybean milk for me....

i don't like beer over here...

the only inspiring metallica albums were ride the lightning, and master of puppets. the only reason i can think of to account for this is that cliff burton helped write the music. before he joined the band they were just cut and paste metal, but then he taught them melody and harmonization. the other two albums from the eighties were pretty good, but not as great. metallica in the nineties? make me puke... millenium? what a joke.

Smart, i got Kill em All on original PICTURE VINYL on Megaforce records. i have a copy of No Life 'till Leather demo. I can play every song on Kill 'em All on the guitar and Bass. I accomplished all of this in the 80's. I could sell my metallica shit and get good money. I know my Metallica. i'm not young either. i love kill 'em all, just after all these years, Lightning and Master are the only ones that still inspire me the same as when i used to listen to am as a kid.

Ok here it is........last week those cd gypsyie guys rolled thru my school......got KILL EM ALL for 12 bones and a single cause the case was broken............All I can listen too is this fucking album over and over I bought wasted youth brew and it's been played once.My girlfriend is getting pissed because in the car it's all we listen too.

fuck it i'm going to zellers to get some skin tight black wranglers.

and i went bombing while rocking that in the car...........like 15 cube vans later i came home ahaha

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

i jus did some stickers to sunny day real estate..while drinking some dr. pepper

ok....my telepathic powers are telling me when you leave the house you place a blue pair of canvas vans on your feet....

:idea:....mabey its just me but does this thing not look like someone who got shot in the head....its got the little yellow smiley face blood splattered behind it....hmmmm

Archived