Krink tweaking

solidarityxxx

hey kids. ive been lurkin in here for a minute, but i finally decided to past something.

i know there is a thread about homemade inks, and what not. but i have a specific question that i dont think has been answered. hopefully someone can help me out.

i usually just use whatever comes with the markers, but recently ive made a nice mop. i want to put some cool fucking ink in it, and i have a question on the homemade krink.

can i tint the krink with just a little oil based paint? i mean, silver is cool and all, but played. a touch of blue or red would be nice, but i wasnt sure if the oil base would mix or compromise the stay of homemade krink. anyone tried this before, or have any insight on how it would turn out before i go and fuck up my new mop? thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sure bud. just try asking that question in the homemade ink thread cunningly diguised as the INK RECIPE "SUPERTHREAD"

*winkwink* and if you wanna know what mixing paint and paint will do to your fine fine mop... ask someone in the marker modification thread... and if neither of those catgories fit your need... theres always my random questions thread where graffkid15 is sure to give you a good laugh and make fun with you.