karma/computer question

BeetNIK

its seems like i get this fucking swell of bad karma mid week. I fucking hate it. everyweek for the past month. bah, who beleives in that shit anyway....

question for computer nerd oners: im on a public computer, and am trying to access my instructors page so i can download his stupid ass quiz which was due an hour ago, why the fuck wont it let me do it? I know my password by heart, and the page that comes up says my password is wrong or my browser cannot give me the right credentials to access the page....any ideas? I have to finish this by 8 o clock....fuck im so stupid

beets always has a bad attitude......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BeetNIK

im on a public computer, and am trying to access my instructors page so i can download his stupid ass quiz

but you are dl-ing the quiz fool!

if the caps lock was the problem. well, what can i say.

maybe computers arent for you!

but i still think the the public comp wont like you trying to get a secure connection with the college system.

heres a novel idea:::::::::

try asking the people administering the comp your on what the problem is.

no, no caps lock, and i dont think its case sensitive. Ill give you guys all the site name and pass word if somebody will email ithe PDF file to me, i dont care who knows it, he gave it to the whole class and its not classified info or anything..

Im not downloading the quiz yet, i cant even get tothe page he designed for our class, whose the fool now sucka! haha..

Im going to my instructors office right now. be back in a few, good idea mr la jock!! :D

Archived