Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Just saw cursive...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ShitFuck, Sep 23, 2003.

1. ShitFuck

ShitFuck Junior Member

I saw Cursive tonight, with the Wrens and Eastern Youth. It was a pretty good show. I'm real fucking into the Good Life, but I've always thought cursive was pretty good too. Tim was really drunk and played a little sloppy, but it was all gravey.

Anyone else catch these guys on tour?

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Haven't seen them but please believe I would if they came here. I've always liked them, but I like them so much more since they added the cellist. I love it when bands use strings in an effective way....

The Ugly Organ is my personal pick for album of the year.....

3. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member

I've got an ugly organ for ya'.....................

4. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

I just saw them in Richmond the other night. I was looking forward to it for at least a couple weeks.

I was pretty disappointed. They sounded excellent, but there was no presence. I guess I was hoping they would go nuts on stage or something. I was just hoping for a lot more than I got..

Tim was drunk at the show I saw too.

I missed Eastern Youth, but I hear they are amazing.