Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

its anther dull night/another dull thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CRAMPS, Sep 1, 2003.

1. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

im really board tonight....im trying to down some gin...but i hate that shit...nasty.

zeplins in the player but me not fealling the groove.

what are you kids up to at this late hour?

2. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

3. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Im bored as fuck too, I need food...and im tired as fuck...I need a shower, and my mouth tastes like cigarettes which I cant stand.

4. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Im doin jack shit jus listen to music.. I seem to have become an insomniac over the summer.

5. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

havent we all?

6. Daze One Million

omg i go to sleep at like 2 in the afternoon, i honestly think i have a sleeping disorder at times, and im hungry too, not chineas or pizza joints are open this late/early though

7. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

im out of food here so im kinda stuck with just my thaughts now.......damn i would kill for a microwaveble borito.:yum:

8. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

forcing myself to throw out things I've packratted in the last year. doing some final packing in preparation for my move tommorow. putting off sleep. sweating. listening to the radio since my cds are already packed away

9. Daze One Million

im eating peanut butter cups

10. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

yeah i need some candy

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

this is the new shit

this was my last night to stay out late and not worry about jack shit. schools starting soon, and ill be balancing work and studying for the next 9 months.

tonight was one of the best nights of summer though. i have no regrets now. i can go back to school and be content, for a while.

i got off work around 8. my work is probably the best place you could hope to work at. i work with a bunch of my friends that are all dope and laid back. we work in a kitchen. some of us serve, some of us dishwash. after 730, the building pretty much empties out, except for the servers and the dishwashers. the cooks are gone, so that means we have access to all the food you could want. im talking quality shit too. this aint a fast food joint. tonight one of my friends decided wed have a nice little end of summer barbeque. so he borrowed some juicy steaks and some chicken breasts out of the walkin. after i got off work i went to his girls house and we grilled that shit, had some pasta shit he yoinked from work too. it was tasty. there were a bunch of good lookin females there too.

theres quite a bit more to this story, but im tired as hell and im going to bed. suffice it to say, i did some of the best work ive done in a long time tonight.