its anther dull night/another dull thread

CRAMPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

this is the new shit

this was my last night to stay out late and not worry about jack shit. schools starting soon, and ill be balancing work and studying for the next 9 months.

tonight was one of the best nights of summer though. i have no regrets now. i can go back to school and be content, for a while.

i got off work around 8. my work is probably the best place you could hope to work at. i work with a bunch of my friends that are all dope and laid back. we work in a kitchen. some of us serve, some of us dishwash. after 730, the building pretty much empties out, except for the servers and the dishwashers. the cooks are gone, so that means we have access to all the food you could want. im talking quality shit too. this aint a fast food joint. tonight one of my friends decided wed have a nice little end of summer barbeque. so he borrowed some juicy steaks and some chicken breasts out of the walkin. after i got off work i went to his girls house and we grilled that shit, had some pasta shit he yoinked from work too. it was tasty. there were a bunch of good lookin females there too.

theres quite a bit more to this story, but im tired as hell and im going to bed. suffice it to say, i did some of the best work ive done in a long time tonight.

Archived