its a conspiracy

ASER1NE

what the hell is going on , everytime i turn on the tv , ja fuckin rule is on it , i swear to god everytime ..........its fucking annoying as hell , now i dont hate ja rule , but im not a big fan , but its bad enough that i have to listen to his substandard lyrics enough , but if its not him alone , its him and the great (cough cough) J-LO , or him and missy , or him and mary j blige , or him and J-LO remix . c'mon man the ppl need a break .im goin to stop now , thank you come again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

My friend hates Ja Rule,when ever he comes on my friend throws the remote at the screen yelling "How come your're rich and famous and im not you talentless ferret looking motherfucker" Personally the only things that get me that excited are the 3 B's

Bingo

Broads

Beer

IBNOAM :lol: (the IB stands for Incorruptable Burmese!!)

fake ass corprate wannabe hip-hop trying to be hardcore but just emulating real rap artists while creating steriotypes of a whole culture that makes suburban rich kids sag they're pants. (or for short F.A.C.W.H.H.T.T.B.H.B.J.E.R.R.A.W.C.S.O.F.W.C.T.M.S.R.K.S.T.P.)

Ja Rule is F.A.C.W.H.H.T.T.B.H.B.J.E.R.R.A.W.C.S.O.F.W.C.T.M.S.R.K.S.T.P.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

with his cutesy-face he aint foolin noone with his hard-man act. ja rule, no matter how much you squint your eyes and act hard, you're just a monkey-lookin midget ass muhfuggah

just like usher , pansy ass .

Guest --zeSto--

dont worry... he'll burn out super fast.

You know how quick the pop scene forgets last years gimmic.

By next summer, all the teenypoppers will be on to the next spoon-fed fabstar.

im also getting sick of ja rule, hes making me hate hip hop in general, every GOD DAMN time i turn the fuckin radio on i hear his fuckin smoochy smoochy crap music

and about usher, i seriously hope he accidently eats rat poison and dies...if i hear "Dont leave you girl round me, true player for real" im going to start a shooting rampage in downtown san francisco.....aser im glad you made this topic so i can vent my outrage at how shitty hip hop has become

thats what its here for , anger ventiong , i got alot of it , goddamn media whore 'hip hop' artists , ja rule included , it seems like theres a new one comin out every damn week , and they are just that DAMN WEAK .

its so infuriating i'll be chillin and someone will ask , 'what kinda music you into ?' and i'll be like "hip hop mostly" ........then theyll say ohh yeah me too its awesome , i just goy the new __________ album (insert master p , ruff ryders , no limit here) and i'll just get so angry i have to walk away b4 i murder someone. they ARE NOT hip hop , they are barely even credible as anything other that lucky , lucky they caught a break and the media sucked up their bullshit lyrics like it was candy .

FUCK .

Guest whoami

Seems like I hate Sum 41 the most....They suck so much.......I really wish your mom would of had a abortion you slut.....

the things id like to do to ja rule.....heh heh heh....i think id break what the fuck ever shitty cds he has up into sharp shards and stab him with them....in his fucking face.

for starters that is.....

and as far as sum 41 goes......they'll get theirs......oh fuck will they ever get theirs.......

Archived