Israel

siloe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Siloe, as i see you're just getting started i suggest you change your name. We've been through that shit a million times here and in the end we all agree. It doesnt matter where you're from, if you share the same name with some bigshot writer you're still half toy

nomatter how good you are.

Give my greetings to palestinians

Originally posted by ENO ELPMIS+Apr 7 2005, 06:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ENO ELPMIS - Apr 7 2005, 06:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-moronoxy@Apr 7 2005, 11:34 AM

lame.jpg

Old lame simple

theres a ader with real simular letters

[/b]

it's simple letters man.

and I write Aide and sometimes i add "R".

Originally posted by Tesseract@Apr 7 2005, 06:54 AM

Siloe, as i see you're just getting started i suggest you change your name. We've been through that shit a million times here and in the end we all agree. It doesnt matter where you're from, if you share the same name with some bigshot writer you're still half toy

nomatter how good you are.

Give my greetings to palestinians

hmm..can you put a flick of that siloe?

obviously you missed my point.

this kid will never do shit. he will never matter.

let him be cocky, let him be wack and let him write a name that someone already has. what does it matter? once i get sick of listening to the bickering, i close this thread and for all intents and purposes, basically end his career.

seeks/krav maga motherfuckers

nope, you made your bed by being a total jack ass, you lie in it.

when dude stepped to you about the name, you could have said 'hey man, i understand other people write it too, im just learning, i live on the other side of the world, i respect that person but the name kinda means something to me so im gonna keep doing my thing for now.' you might have still gotten flack, but at that point, it's their problem, not yours. instead, you got all cocky and dissed someone who could burn you eyes closed, making a total jackass out of yourself.

because of that, sorry, shit stays.

do fools in israel paint that aparthied wall?

cause fools in palestine painted that wall.

i think its fucked up that israel makes you join the army for at least two years. so i would imagine that graffiti in israel proper or whatever would have been better than this. but nope. you may have the most devious secret intelligent military mafia global network of mad money manipulation. but in the world of graffiti...israel aint got no props for graffiti. however hebrew caligraphy has a nice style to it. is there a lot of hebrew writing on the walls in israel. cause in palestine there is a lot of writing on the walls.

there was a Palestinien art show tonight that I missed.