1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

internet radios?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dear sas, Oct 19, 2004.

1. dear sas

dear sas 12oz Junior Member

internet radios?

Discussion started by dear sas - Oct 19, 2004

i didnt really know where to put this but...

do any of you know of any good internet radios? i know yahoo has one but you have to sign up. real player also has one but you have to pay. www.kcrw.com has archives of their shows. but i go through those pretty quick. www.ughh.com also has one but the sound quality is pretty bad. help please :(

dear sas - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k 12oz Elite Member

bigpoppa.k - Replied Oct 19, 2004

bigpoppa.k - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. japillahan

japillahan 12oz Senior Member

japillahan - Replied Oct 19, 2004

last time i was in an internet radio thread here someone posted a hip hop-type of radio that was awesome but i forget what it was called. something like live jam maybe? i forget. if someone's got the link i'd be most appreciative

japillahan - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Oct 19, 2004

oh my god annie
    jesus christ
    looks like you fell down a flight of abusive boyfriends

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  5. CRAMPS

CRAMPS 12oz Senior Member

CRAMPS - Replied Oct 19, 2004

there is a pirate radio station in my town of boulder witch i have been on with my band quite a few times..i am hopefully going to be a DJ there as well soon, any way its an awesom station that plays anything, you are able to call in from any where and its all done in a VAN!

it streams off the net with great quality go to

www.kbfr.org

request line is (720) 276-4493

listen to it thursday night at about 7 pm "mountain time" I will be on air for a little bit.

CRAMPS - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. CRAKE

CRAKE New Jack

CRAKE - Replied Oct 19, 2004

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A HIP HOP RADIO STATION.. CHECK OUT

http://www.futureflavasonline.com/

ALL DAY FRIDAY TO SUNDAY, DJS MARLEY MARL, DJ PREMIER, EVIL DEE, JUSTICE LEAGUE AND MORE

CRAKE - Rank: New Jack - Messages: