i'm tired and kerry wont shut the fuck up

MOOGLE?

sokerry is a few blocks from my house right now and i cant hear the music in my own house....all the gas stations around shut down..as well as the stores...

plus a million dipshits being all patriotic....

grrrrrr..

thats all..

delete or close the thread if you want.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

Not that its not your god-given right as an American to sit around your house while the world revolves around you but did it occur to you to go check out the event?

i did..

undercovers like woah

blockades for five blocks

they closed down all the gas stations and liquor stores....had to go later fer rum

you had to pay ten buck for a ticket to go up close to hime..

free bratwurst though..

all he really said was yada yadda yadda i will stop your factories from going overseas..wich is a bit late in my town

he said nothing that really pertained to the real inerest of the city.. just more of the usual " if you get me elected spiel."

i'm nader anyhoo

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Oct 15 2004, 09:40 PM

i'm nader anyhoo

I support Nader but are you really aiming to vote for him? That said, yeah it is pretty fucked up no matter where you vote. Clinton was a huge free trade advocate which is to say he was a huge believer in opening borders for production and by default shipping jobs away. I agree with the theory but it is being applied and will continue to be applied with too little restraint thanks to the influence of corporations.

Vote Bush out, next election your Nader vote might mean something...

Nader is such a dumb ass motherfucker. He consistently runs for president, just so he can say he has ran for president X times. He knows he can't win, but he still goes out there and takes away votes from people like John Kerry, whom acutally need them. This election, it's about the Bad and the Evil. John Kerry might be Bad, but Bush is Evil.

Archived