Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i'm tired and kerry wont shut the fuck up

Discussion in 'News' started by MOOGLE?, Oct 15, 2004.

1. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

sokerry is a few blocks from my house right now and i cant hear the music in my own house....all the gas stations around shut down..as well as the stores...

plus a million dipshits being all patriotic....

grrrrrr..

thats all..

delete or close the thread if you want.

2. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Not that its not your god-given right as an American to sit around your house while the world revolves around you but did it occur to you to go check out the event?

3. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

i did..

undercovers like woah

blockades for five blocks

they closed down all the gas stations and liquor stores....had to go later fer rum

you had to pay ten buck for a ticket to go up close to hime..

free bratwurst though..

all he really said was yada yadda yadda i will stop your factories from going overseas..wich is a bit late in my town

he said nothing that really pertained to the real inerest of the city.. just more of the usual " if you get me elected spiel."

i'm nader anyhoo

4. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I support Nader but are you really aiming to vote for him? That said, yeah it is pretty fucked up no matter where you vote. Clinton was a huge free trade advocate which is to say he was a huge believer in opening borders for production and by default shipping jobs away. I agree with the theory but it is being applied and will continue to be applied with too little restraint thanks to the influence of corporations.

Vote Bush out, next election your Nader vote might mean something...

5. justaname

justaname Member

fuck that then!
    stay home, watch tv and eat some potato chips

6. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

7. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

Nader is such a dumb ass motherfucker. He consistently runs for president, just so he can say he has ran for president X times. He knows he can't win, but he still goes out there and takes away votes from people like John Kerry, whom acutally need them. This election, it's about the Bad and the Evil. John Kerry might be Bad, but Bush is Evil.