Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i want to get into graff

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by gmoney, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmoney

gmoney New Jack

yo wats good im new to the tagging and i wanted some tips,tricks,and advice i know wat im getting into but i want to get my skillz up i dont want to be a toy i want to be good. als o plz answere the pole and tell me how i should right my name

2. LethalWeapon

LethalWeapon New Jack

haha this is a joke right?

3. gmoney

gmoney New Jack

nah its not a joke im 4 real if u wana be a b**ch and laugh i guess there will be 1 more rookie on the street thanx for the tips

4. .CommotioN.

.CommotioN. New Jack

here's a tip...

dont ever pick up a spraycan, and dont ever have someone refer to you as "g-money". unless of course you're looking to be humiliated and possibly jumped.

5. 909

909 New Jack

g-money is a dope name

6. MARRERO BEAST

MARRERO BEAST Member

I have a feeling this kid is 12 and found out about graffiti from mark ecko

HAHA i just realized he reffered to that guy up there as a rookie because of his status in this site.

7. gmoney

gmoney New Jack

yo beast i was refering tomyself cuz i didnt want to right toy allright and ive been tagging for a while now it aint bcuz of marc ecko and ill be refered to as g-money if i want to bcuz thats my name. and i wanted to get some tips on how to be better but i c that abody here are dumazzez bcuz the jump to conclusions nigga need help and all i get was problems. yes im toy but im trying not to be i guess i came to the wrong spot to get help so post if u got something usefull to say not just problems

8. JambaJuice

JambaJuice Senior Member

start writing "trane" instead of gmoney

its more original

9. noobicorns

noobicorns New Jack

or you could write 'seen'
    thats a dope name.

10. MARRERO BEAST

MARRERO BEAST Member

if you want help you could start off by not calling people bitch.

11. flymonk

flymonk New Jack

Dude, you should think of something original like Cope, and add a 2 for extra freshness. You know a dope one that has never been used? Futura, maybe T-kid. dude, you should make posters with Andre the Giant on them that say "OBEY" that sounds fly, dont it toy, i mean assclown, i mean g-money?

12. icetray

icetray Junior Member

read before you write

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

absolutely goddamn right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.