i want to get into graff

gmoney

yo wats good im new to the tagging and i wanted some tips,tricks,and advice i know wat im getting into but i want to get my skillz up i dont want to be a toy i want to be good. als o plz answere the pole and tell me how i should right my name

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo beast i was refering tomyself cuz i didnt want to right toy allright and ive been tagging for a while now it aint bcuz of marc ecko and ill be refered to as g-money if i want to bcuz thats my name. and i wanted to get some tips on how to be better but i c that abody here are dumazzez bcuz the jump to conclusions nigga need help and all i get was problems. yes im toy but im trying not to be i guess i came to the wrong spot to get help so post if u got something usefull to say not just problems

Dude, you should think of something original like Cope, and add a 2 for extra freshness. You know a dope one that has never been used? Futura, maybe T-kid. dude, you should make posters with Andre the Giant on them that say "OBEY" that sounds fly, dont it toy, i mean assclown, i mean g-money?