Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i need a cd template asap!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mental invalid, Dec 7, 2001.

1. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

heh anyone got a cd template they can email me? you can save it in illustrator or photoshop and send it to me....i need a blank one for work, and this fucking place doesnt have one! and our publisher only takes photoshop or illustrator files....aaargh incompetent fools....thanks guys and gurls....rOe

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

www.rainborecords.com

i think thats the site... if not, just do a google search for any record manufacturing companies. they all have complete templates you can download from their sites in both photoshop and illustrator.

3. mental invalid

...gracias homie....:p :p :p ...rOe

4. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

5. mental invalid

...seeks i gotta about four different layouts in illustrator in about 3 minutes....just waiting for the bossman to get back...and BANG throw them shits on the desk and take a long lunch!....good looking out for 12 oz fam...id give ya due credit but then they would realize that 3/4 of company time is spent on a degenerate graf website, so youll understand the secretiveness....nizzies know........peace...rOe

ps...

i sent your xmas present yesterday, hope you enjoy the rollerblades!

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

no sweat homie...

i didnt send your present, but i did actually write it down on a piece of paper under the heading of 'shit to do before philly.' your in such good company as: "buy socks"
    "mail ouija his paint" "burn cd's" and "print e-ticket so i dont have to check in"

now lets see if i actually come through. i honestly dont have alot of music you'll want, but i'll try and make it worthwhile.... i think you'll be pleased.

7. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

Seeking, isnt rainboerecords, 'the one'?

8. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

thats where my homie directed me too a few months back.
    Ever heard of MC Clever, or FingerBangers?
    Hes done there album covers, and he told me thats where
    he gets his templates. I helped on the Clever cover.

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

um, im not sure what you mean by 'the one,' but its the one we used to go through.
    ive heard of the fingerbangers...turntablist crew right? i havent heard of mc clever, but thats not at all suprising.... ive been out of the loop for a while...

10. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

'the one' meaning that alot of people
    go through them.

11. mental invalid

"your in such good company as: "buy socks"
    "mail ouija his paint" "burn cd's" and "print e-ticket so i dont have to check in"

....wow seeks im flattered! to be right there next to tube socks on your shit to do list....(blushing)....hahaha....

"i honestly dont have alot of music you'll want, but i'll try and make it worthwhile.... "

...heh man saule goode dood, im sure itll be flavors.....

if your drowning in mad chaos, dont fret dood, whenever you get some time....just make sure you do the e ticket....have fun in philly....

oh and the template was a smash, and i did you give credit....werd....

rOe