i need a cd template asap!!

mental invalid

heh anyone got a cd template they can email me? you can save it in illustrator or photoshop and send it to me....i need a blank one for work, and this fucking place doesnt have one! and our publisher only takes photoshop or illustrator files....aaargh incompetent fools....thanks guys and gurls....rOe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...seeks i gotta about four different layouts in illustrator in about 3 minutes....just waiting for the bossman to get back...and BANG throw them shits on the desk and take a long lunch!....good looking out for 12 oz fam...id give ya due credit but then they would realize that 3/4 of company time is spent on a degenerate graf website, so youll understand the secretiveness....nizzies know........peace...rOe

ps...

i sent your xmas present yesterday, hope you enjoy the rollerblades!

no sweat homie...

i didnt send your present, but i did actually write it down on a piece of paper under the heading of 'shit to do before philly.' your in such good company as: "buy socks"

"mail ouija his paint" "burn cd's" and "print e-ticket so i dont have to check in"

now lets see if i actually come through. i honestly dont have alot of music you'll want, but i'll try and make it worthwhile.... i think you'll be pleased.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

thats where my homie directed me too a few months back.

Ever heard of MC Clever, or FingerBangers?

Hes done there album covers, and he told me thats where

he gets his templates. I helped on the Clever cover.

"your in such good company as: "buy socks"

"mail ouija his paint" "burn cd's" and "print e-ticket so i dont have to check in"

....wow seeks im flattered! to be right there next to tube socks on your shit to do list....(blushing)....hahaha....

"i honestly dont have alot of music you'll want, but i'll try and make it worthwhile.... "

...heh man saule goode dood, im sure itll be flavors.....

if your drowning in mad chaos, dont fret dood, whenever you get some time....just make sure you do the e ticket....have fun in philly....

oh and the template was a smash, and i did you give credit....werd....

rOe

Archived