i believe in the easter bunny......(friday post a little early 8/4/04)

Abracadabra

4 day weekend. woo fuckin hoo!

tonight: i don't think i'll get up to much. see jennifer for a little bit. maybe get some dinner. finish late, so i couldn't be bothered doing anything.

friday: need to go get fotos of this week's activities after dark. need to stock up on paint again cos i've been going like a madman lately.

friday night: mum's birthday. bought her a micro system (stereo). going to my brother's place for dinner. then off to the local for a drink or 10.

saturday: go shopping with the girlfriend. yawn.

saturday night: night on the tiles. girlfriend's mat has a gig on. go check that out

sunday: hang out with the family and eat too much chocolate.

monday: chillax like a mofugga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

4 day weekend , ohhhhh yeah.

well i just started drinkin, and im sure itll continue each day i spose. they told me i have to work saturday morning, but i can sence that tomorrow afternoon i will 'trip' down the stair in my house and 'hurt' my ankle. which will not allow me to work unfortunatly. gonna suck how therell be nothing open tomorrow though, damn religious holiday where they dont open a bar or what not.

http://www.hogrock.com/images/pictures/cheers.jpg'>

Cheers

Guest imported_Tesseract

Right now i'm really regretting not leaving this place for easter...the whole city is deserted and check out the weather:

70°F

(21°C)

Sunny

Rel. Humidity: 50%

Wind: S at 7 mph (11 km/h)

Sunrise: 7:00 AM

Sunset: 7:55 PM

Its going to reach 28 celsium and i really dont get why since all my friends are on islands i'm here...the stupid fuck i am.

Anyway:

plans=regrets

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm desperately trying to get shit together for an insane weekend, one of my three favorites the entire year (along with Labor Day weekend and my b-day weekend). If all goes well (read: we get a car to tow the boat and hook up with someone to crash with), this will be Friday:

http://www.newcamp.net/hector/images/beach/lotsapeeps.jpg'>

This will be Saturday:

http://www.newcamp.net/hector/images/12oz/boat.jpg'>

And this will be Sunday:

http://www.newcamp.net/hector/images/beer.jpg'>

Thursday- At school right now. Getting a new part time job. Need to make some photo copies. Later tonight you can find me in da club. Later tonight you can find me smackin some girls cakes.

Friday- Hopefully start work. Later that night you can find me at some random outta the way party spot looking for more footage for my video. Getting super faded.

Saturday- Getting drunk. Lots of it. Looking for more footage. Maybe make some money.

Sunday- You can find me at the club. Pool and beer night while i stand around and make fun of all the underaged kids dressed up like its the 80's. I love my life.

fuck man.

a 4 day weekend! shit.

lucky bastard. well you have fun with jen okay abc!! i looooooove her. she sends me messages!

thurs: work on art.

friday: eat at this hot pot place where you cook your own food and there's a buffet of fucking raw meat and veggies and seafood. mmmmm we're staying there for 3 hours. maybe get drunk afterwards and get some sleep.

sat:work on art. mess with the hubby. go shopping for some new silverware.

sunday : work on new issue of zine. mess with hubby. go out with his mom to this japanese place.

its going to be so awesome this weekend since we are eating a lot. i'm gonna get so fat its ridiculous.

Archived