How come you don't call me anymore.

Cifra

Have you guys seen the new Alicia Keys video?

I've only seen it once, it went so fast I couldn't really make out the pieces but there is some dope walls in that video....

there's some people painting in it I think too...

N E ways just posting the news... I can't go paint today so I'm left watching MpTV

PS... is anyone going to catch the MTV movie awards,

I vote for Will Smith in Ali for best actor... yo remember when Fresh Prince was on? He was always writin FRESH. That was so dope! I remember this one time he got into trouble because he ... oh oh... will played a toy!!! damn...

all my rolemodels are flunkies!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ASER1NE

lemme guess , youre 14

and he lives with his moms.... yo you live your moms.... this is for all the toys that still live with they moms.....

CAPS3...... aser.... wanna watch a blues clues video together. Steve is so cool.

You all are really funny...

you actually think I'm serious and didn't get the point that I was just bored...

oh and about my age...

chances are that I'm old enough to sign permission slips for your snot nosed ass...

If you open up a thread called "How come you don't call me anymore"

what are you really looking for....?

Actually watch the video and then talk, I think there is a chance that you might catch what I'm talking about, even if you are a pretentious complaining bitch...

PS stop being a self righteous smart ass, if you really didn't want to waste time you'd be out painting and not checkin Toy posts on the internet....

PS2 I'm not a dude I'm a woman...just want to give you another reason to put me down or to make your insults more personal....

Archived