Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HEY FUCK THIS....TAKE A SHIT ON YOUR FACE!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, May 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

DRUNKEN RANTS BITCH...IM GONNA FUCKING TAKE A SHIT ON YOU AND FUCKING PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE>>>

BITCHES PISS ME OFF SO FUCKING MUCH OUNCH THIESE FUCKING GIRLS IN THE FACE FOR BEING SO DAMN SEXY AND NOT LETING MOE LESTER HIT IT WITH OUT THE ROOFIES

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANNA FUCKING PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE YOU FUCKING HERBS>>>>FAGGOTS >...FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

GOD DAMN FUMING KEY BOARD RAGE BITCH...CAN YOU DIG IT>>?// NO HBECAISE I FUCKING CANNED YOU YOU SHIT COVERED KNOCKED OUT BITCH>...FUCK YOU!!!!

2. Krook

Krook Banned

:.passes blunt.:

here hit this u'll feel better in about 5 minutes;)

3. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

Quick, before you forget...

Go say all that shit in Perkins.....really loud.

4. mogilny

mogilny Senior Member

5. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

FUCK YOU SMART ASS...WANNA CLOSE MY SHIT/?/ HOW ABOUT I CLOSE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BY KNOCKING IT TO THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD YOU LITTLE FAGGOT....ILL FUCKING SLICE YOUR NECK WITH THE SERRATED I CUT MY BLUNTS WITH YOU FUCKING HERB

6. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

hahahaah.....

death threats on 12oz is by far the most amusement I have had in sometime.

7. nick5542

nick5542 Member

lets brawl druknay haha i am bettera than alal

8. sieb

sieb New Jack

FUCK THE SYSTEM, PROPER SYSTEM FUCKAGE NOW, ALL CAPS 2003 WHAT I HATE EGO TRIPPING BULLSHIT

9. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

MAKE EM GIRLS GET ON THE FLO ON THE FLO!!!!

YEAH FUCK YALL

FUCK YOU HATERS YOU GET CHOPPED UP...REPPING YOUR CLICK IN A MOTHER FUCKING BOX....

10. Flow ish

Flow ish Member

Drunks, good Lord!

11. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

what up Flow?

im flows from cali......my shit hits canada....my numbers are a bit low lately though...

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

fucking hate fucking fag that doesnt play his side of the court in mario tennis fucking bitch dont complain about how i play it im just trying to make up for your lack of skill

13. nick5542

nick5542 Member

mario ptenasi is a dopee vame

14. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

Hey MOE,

How are things?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.