Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Here is your chance to own a part of hip-hop history!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8lover, May 29, 2003.

1. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3329392457

http://members.shaw.ca/atariaddict/eminem.jpg'>

[quote][b]ATTENTION:

All diehard Eminem fans, multimedia entrepreneurs, TV, print, and all media outlets!!!

Here is your chance to own a part of hip-hop history!
    Will The Real Eminem Please Stand UP!!!

You will be bidding on a 1-hour mini DV cassette containing uncut behind the scenes footage of the famous hip hop performer Eminem, AKA Marshal Mathers!
    This tape was shot prior to his rise to fame.
    This tape contains scenes of Eminem eating his own boogers (mucus membranes)!!!
    Forget the movie 8-Mile! This is the real story behind the rap battles!
    Watch Eminem battle himself to prove his rhyming skills, but instead he is booed off the stage.
    Watch as crowds of hundreds of people chant "F%$k that Honky! Buck that Honky!"
    And he continued to return each week to gain acceptance by the audience!
    Go with Eminem as he enters his first real recording session at Prince's Paisley Park Studios in Minnesota!
    Watch Eminem make his first cameo appearance in a music video along with his real life brother, Lil Nate. This video is the same music video that he "borrowed" the concepts to make 4 of his own music videos "My Name Is", " The Real Slim Shady" , " I Just Don't Give A F$%k", _and "Purple Hills".
    Watch for yourself as Slim gets "shady" by taking his video concepts from the very people who brought him into the music business! (But he fails to acknowledge this!)
    Watch him as the true story unfolds seven miles above 8 mile!
    At 15 mile where the real story takes place in the suburbs of Detroit, rather than the hood!
    Watch the full sets of Eminem performing at Centerline High School and Lake View High School! You will be able to see the famous artist himself dressed in goofy clothing and sporting a haircut worse than Mr. T!
    _
    This auction is not a joke, prank or scam!!!!
    SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY!!!!!!!!
    The highest bidder of this auction will own this footage!
    Opening Bid Starts at $100,000.00

If you wish to become the next Joe Francis, and put out your own "Eminem Gone Wild" _type video now is your chance! If you are a magazine publisher, TV producer, or any type of media outlet this is your chance to get some real material on the hip-hop artist Eminem. Imagine having a freeze frame of this footage for the cover of your magazine.

This could be the biggest selling cover story of your publications' history!
    Source Magazine! XXL! Rolling Stone! Spin!
    Where are y'all at?[/b][/quote]

this is off the wall funny. i especially like how they have to clarify boogers as "(mucous membranes!)"

i wonder if anyone would drop the bank to get ahold of this and make some EMINEM: EXPOSED tape or something...

2. nick5542

nick5542 Member

dude, i already made a bid, hope i win.

wait no i dont, fuck em and his life.

3. metallix

metallix Elite Member

4. TOR

TOR Member

that pictures misleading...its not real..its from another MOVIE he was in called the hiphop witch...im pretty sure at least...but as far as that picture of him in court..it looks like hes fucking crying..and thats the court appearence he always brings up in his lyrics as if t makes him gangster...but whatever he raps tight