Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HERB KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by o.g.sofa1, May 1, 2002.

1. o.g.sofa1

o.g.sofa1 Guest

2. cover .

cover . Guest

i wish i had those kind of walls in my neck of the woods..

i guess that's a midwest/west thing..

bumper for u.

3. o.g.sofa1

o.g.sofa1 Guest

WORD UP!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE ALL MY BOYS AT?THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I EVER USED HOUSE PAINT FOR FILL INS!!!!!!PEACE!SOFA1/TUM/ROF/SBF/EDKILLER>>>>>

4. BOSTONIAN

BOSTONIAN Guest

no OFFERNSE DUDE BUT YOU SUCK ...PRACTICE MORE THEN POST SOMETHING

5. o.g.sofa1

o.g.sofa1 Guest

(IM YOUR HUCKLEBERRY)OH YEAH MOTHERFUCKER!!!!YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE HERBS IM TALKING ABOUT,THATS FUNNY HOW YOU DONT LEAVE A NAME.CHECK IT,IM GOING TO BE IN BOSTON SOONER OR LATER.WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!BRING IT!!!!!!!:eek:

6. gusto

gusto Member

except for the first flick im feeling sofa...
    bostonian = gay, so dont pay attention

7. Wilt

Wilt Guest

im not impressed..not from some herb or dick riding perspective..but ive seen a lot better pieces from you...your black gleams in the last piece are wavy like Kramer's hair...its nothing to take to offense..so dont come at me like"yo fuck you herb"...because i dont care..you posted these so you're up for criticism...what do i know anyway.

8. BOSTONIAN

BOSTONIAN Guest

I SIMPLY STATE MY OPINION AND NOW IM MARKED FOR DEATH BY SOME INTERNET GANGSTERS...FIRST OFF FOR SOME REASON I DONT FEEL THREATENED BY SOMEONE WHO WRITES SOFA....AND SECONDLY FACE IT YOU ARENT GOOD....THAT FIRST PIC SUCKS....SECONDLY....THE SECOND KID THERE CALLED ME GAY...SURE THING BUDDY BUT DOESNT IT MAKE YOU GAY FOR RIDDING SOFAS NUTS.....INTERNET GANGSTERS.....COME ON DOWN TO BOSTON. ILL GIVE YOU A FREE TOUR OF OUR HISTORIC TOWN AND AFTERWARDS WE CAN GO TO A LOCAL PUB AND HAVE A FEW BREWS ON ME....THEN ILL BEAT THE BAG OUTTA YOU ....SOUND GOOD???MAYBE EVEN GIVE YOU A LESSON OR TWO ON CAN CONTROL....HOOK YOU UP WITH SOME CAPS...DO AN OUTLINE FOR YOU IN YOUR BOOK AND SEND YOU ON YOUR WAY....

9. troy1492

troy1492 Member

the last one is nice, and the first for some reason catches my interset...the second one, meh....but still i like :)

10. ZackAttack

ZackAttack Senior Member

11. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

12. o.g.sofa1

o.g.sofa1 Guest

NOTHING PRETTY

since when did can control have anything to do with getting up!!!!!!!!!!GET OFF MY DICK!!!!!!!!:king:

13. actyourage

actyourage Junior Member

Herb Smoker/Burner

Yo Sofa! This post is dope. You have been a true inspiration on and off the rail! I remember you showing me the "permy" spots in Burque, as well as rocking the "Santa Fe Nation" lines. It is good to see your "nick" up as I got a chance to see your bombs in New York. I'd like to pay you a visit soon for old times sake. You're a true legend and your style is top notch and inventive...these fuckas "dissing" don't know the hist.

14. MEAN TAKO

MEAN TAKO New Jack

WORD!!!!

Fuck all the bullshit SOFA's been rockin shit 4 hella long and will probly rock shit 4 hella more long or more hella long.............:mexican:

15. platapie

platapie Guest

bostonian noes about our internet gang tease............... i think its time we unvail the thuggest internet gang sence ........ ugh i dont remember. but we will fuckin eat your children suckahs!