grouphug.us

XANAX

Have any of you ever been to the website grouphug.us? It is a site where you can confess anything you want anonymously, and other can read your confessions. I was reading it a few minutes ago, and found this confession: 151636609-Once i got so horny i took my pants off poured peanut butter down my legs and batted off whilst reading threads on 12oz....What member of the board do you think confessed this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

918607900 Some days I like to eat too many pies...I go to churches just to buy and eat as much apple, rhubarb, cherry, blueberry pies as I can. I think I'm a pie whore.

this site is amazing.

and as far as who is the peanut butter bandit, i'm looking your way, mr/ms "this is my only post because i'm afraid people will think it's me when it actually is."

Actually, I have been lurking around this site for a while. I was reading grouphug.us and thought it would be pretty funny to post what i found on the site. Maybe it was you who was the one to confess that, and are pointing the finger at me to try and cover up for yourself..?

changed just for you...

918607900 Some days I like to eat too much peanut butter...I go to grocery stores just to buy and eat as much jif, skippy, and peter pan peanut butter as I can. I think I'm a peanut butter whore. then i pour it all over myself and masturbate while surfing 12oz. oh, i'm going to hell for thinking about reduced fat creamy skippy this way...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i need a poo, but there is no lock on the blokes toilet door at work. There is one on the ladies, but I'm scared I'll have a right stinker and they will know it's me. And that kinda sucks ass !

I also don't think my life is going to work out here in south africa, I'm going back to the UK where I can smoke quality herb, shag sexy slim ladies and earn those beloved pounds.

descisions descisions.

cheers"

----------------------------------------------------------

ha-ha-ha-vagina house!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I took my little sister to the park, and I peed in the sandbox.

I am 19 years old."

-------------------------------------------

hahaaaaaaaa

this guy has a cunt nose....i garunfuckingtee mothercats

-------------------------------------------------------

"O man, I want to do my lab partner in the ass...roughly. I think she would like it. She seems very innocent on the outside, but I think she would enjoy being dominated by me. mmmhmmm...."

------------------------------------------

that place has some funny stuff

vagina rocker 2000 times four!!!

Archived