Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GRAPHIC DESIGNZ STUFF-Prog,technique,applications..

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by desired, Mar 24, 2002.

1. desired

desired Junior Member

I really like the stuff created by El Mamerro ,ACEt,TRust all original hot shi*.
    At the moment im just learning new programs such as 3D studio max and always learning new stuff on Photoshop5/6.

Soon enough u will see my stuff sampled on this page-basically web page designs for music business and art pages.

I just heard of a new pro. called FORM Z does anybody know where I can cop that on the web? I tryed Kaaza nothing there...

2 El Mamerro- u know that
    your "Unbearably Hot" piece I like the compostion and all it totally works especially how u used horizontal imagery and drawing the eye to the right hand side.
    It was also really effective by leaving just the right amount of space between the eye and the flames and other stuff.

Just wondering were can u get free images to use? Say if I want a pic of an eye but I wanna change/shape texure whatever....do u know any sites which let u take there stuff for that purpose?

Phong.com helped me alot leanring new tech thanks for posting it

2. desired

desired Junior Member

ART O FACT

yah anbody got any info on how 2 do stuff or where to hook up stuff fill us all in

3. Thanks for the feedback, bro, much appreciated.

I actually got Form Z for Mac, but 3D Studio Max is way superior. Stick to that one, since it works similar to other modelers such as Alias/Wavefront and Maya. Form Z has a confusing and terribly annoying interface.

As for pics, the Internet is an endless hunting ground. The fishing spot of choice: .Google Image Search. The fire on that "Unbearably hot" piece I got from this picture, which I found on a google image search for the word "flames":

http://www.stand.org.uk/dearjack/images/flames.jpg'>

I just separated the flames from the rest and manipulated the hell out of 'em, until they looked energetic enough. You can imagine the possibilities of doing the same thing to anything you find on the net. As long as it ends up looking completely different from its source, you shouldn't have to worry about anyone suing you.

The dude, however, is a different story, hehe. That guy I got from one of the stock image catalogs I have lying around, which means it's illegal (shhhh). You usually pay $20, and you get a hi-res picture, not just the thumbnail on the catalog. I actually liked the thumbnail, because when I enlarged it, it brought up the laserprint dithering (there's a name for that, but I forgot... the little colored dots that make up a printout's color) and gave the image a really nice contrasty texture. So I just scanned that fucker up and messed with the colors. Hope that helped, good luck. Beer,

El Mamerro

4. secn

secn Junior Member

Hey i can help you out on this one, i use to be into design but i got out for a while and am just getting back into the swing of things again.Ill get all the info together cause its alot and post it soon.Peace!

5. secn

secn Junior Member

Ok im going to post mostly links to sites that can give you tons of info on design.Either made and owned by freinds or good webdesigners ive met.

Links on design in general (these sites have tons of tutorials):

1. designs by mark
    2. team photoshop
    3. pank pages
    4. eyeball designs
    5. spoono
    6. wasted youth
    7. tutorial forums

Links for free images to work with:

1. free images
    2. free stock photos

All those links should help alot.If you nead more info or more free images search for it on google.com
    , i havent tried yet but its a good search engine to try out.Peace!

6. TECONE SW

TECONE SW Guest

I'm tryin to get into doin digi images... I see all these people doin them now and I'm feelin them and feelin the whole idea of digi images... All this stuff so far on this thread is helpin but can anybody tell What I should use... What programs are the best? What do I need to get? In general where should I start with this...
    Thanks
    TEC

7. desired

desired Junior Member

thanks u verybody for the info it helped!!

:idea: :king:

8. desired

desired Junior Member

9. SilpherGirl

SilpherGirl Guest

wat programs can produce these smooth edged handstyles? many graffiti webpages have these logos done but w/ wat programs....? cos the ones paint does doesn't smoothen the edges and make it all ugly.
    [​IMG]

10. Pinche Hoto

Pinche Hoto Guest

the hand is on paper, then scanned, then you can clean it a little in photoshop.

11. Pinche Hoto

Pinche Hoto Guest

oh yeah, THIS IS GAY
    Move this shiiiiit

12. crso

crso Senior Member

13. Agt. Adopus

Agt. Adopus Guest

Someone needs to rape SlipherGirl and spray roach poison in her mouth.

14. eleven17

eleven17 Guest

:mad: be nice you guys...pwople com on here to learn

15. stentoria

stentoria New Jack