Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

grand theft auto 3.medal of honor

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by skcum pfhukr, Aug 24, 2002.

1. skcum pfhukr

skcum pfhukr Guest

good stuff. oh yeah
    tony hawk3. i met this dude that made simpsons road rage...
    he used to skate with rodney mullin.hes badass.busting the truckstands and finger flips and shit!:eek:

2. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i so have to bite that.

second, by the way.

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Never Blow Out The Eastern Candle
    Your five-fold kiss was rather invoking;
    Beside the chancel is your unphallic wand,
    And use it wisely in order to fly.

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

GTA3 and Medal of Honor Frontline FUCKING OWN!
    Medal of Honor is the most realistic game i've ever played.
    It feels like the first 10 minutes of private ryan. The DDAY level is fucking awesome.

6. Ceso One SAF

Ceso One SAF Member

mohaa play online .........thats fun shit

7. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

damnit makros (its a compliment)...

hey does anybody know how to get over four stars on gta 3?
    it doesnt matter what i do, ive even put in the codes for more stars but i cant get over 4. ive had the tanks on the streets, the helicopters, 2 rows of police trucks blocking my way. i still cant get over 4 damn stars.

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

what are you talking about? the wanted level. when you pick up the packages on the boat after the last one you'll have the FBI chasing you. like 5 stars or something

9. el barto

el barto Elite Member

hahah, you kno wwhy, you have to get to the other cities to get more stars, your only in the first one or maybe the second, get to the third ans shit gets hectic!!

10. el barto

el barto Elite Member

it gets to full 6 in the last city and you can steal planes, but theyre hard to fly.

11. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

12. el barto

el barto Elite Member

13. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Grand Theft Auto 4 : Vice City is where itll be at...Motorcycles need I say more????????

14. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

my buddy was working at SkyDome (Toronto) last night and met Tony Hawk. He asked T-Hawk if Pro Skater 4 is coming out soon, and Mr. Hawk said that it is pretty much finished. Who knows if it is true, but I know that my buddy ain't lying.

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

with tony hawk 4 your gonna be able to play online.

SOCOM Navy seals is gonna be the shit.