Gold coast graffiti

burner_bms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im from brisbane, rocking horse records is the place to get ur graff mags and a couple of dvds if you want real selection goto butter beats record store check them out at

BUTTER BEATS RECORD STORE

709 Ann Street, Fortitude

Valley, Brisbane.

Phone/Fax (07) 3257 3257

Open 7 Days

its next to ted camera house across from david jones its very easy to miss.

for some reason the websites arent working but the butter beats websites are http://www.butterbeats.com and http://www.oneeightthree.com

they sell most types of paint including but not limited to

-ironlak ( a new australian based paint designed for writers)

-dulux (our local shitty paint varying from $4 - $7 each the flat black is good but the yellow is cat piss)

-Montana gold and Montana hard core (nuff said)

-molotow devil colours

-belton RAL and hit colours

-true colourz

and im pretty sure they have krylon

if you want caps flow pens ink all the essentials they sell them too today i picked up the double dvd of stylewars for like $30

to get there catch a train to brisbane central and just ask around how to get to ann street.

GOOD LUCK :haha:

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by wiseguy@Jan 26 2005, 05:27 AM

also city mitre ten on ann st. in brisbane city. they stock graff specific paint. phat stuff on wickham tce. in fortitude valley stocks markers and whatnot...

I know this is an old thread.. but if anyone wants to know, mitre 10 at pacific fair sells montanas, think there $14 a can, but if you buy more then 6 it drops down to $12 a can.

they also sell fat caps, rustos, ny thins etc .. but you gotta ask the chick at the counter (thanks to the lads from USK helping me on this one)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

If ya in Briso also hit up Jugglers Artspace. Sale on at the moment. EVERYTHING $7, Ironlaks, Aliens, Sabotaz and some others. Also butter beats in briso has $5 Ironlaks at the mo. Butter beats gold coast has em for $7 I think. But fuck butter beats, run by a bunch of spastics and quite often if Jase ain't workin the shopboy knows fuck all about paint/caps/etc.

• 1 month later...

Replica Monogram Multicolore Handbags

we commits to supplying Replica Monogram Multicolore Handbags from the highest quality, at the lowest Cheap price,Replica Monogram Multicolore Handbags Wholesale Cheap Monogram Multicolore Handbags Fake.providing the greatest service and satisfaction available! Try an order today and feel the replica-louis.com shopping experience!

If ya in Briso also hit up Jugglers Artspace. Sale on at the moment. EVERYTHING $7, Ironlaks, Aliens, Sabotaz and some others. Also butter beats in briso has $5 Ironlaks at the mo. Butter beats gold coast has em for $7 I think. But fuck butter beats, run by a bunch of spastics and quite often if Jase ain't workin the shopboy knows fuck all about paint/caps/etc.

Dis is why i love my loval PDM. Newcaslte, nsw.

Owned and run by writters. Everyone in there knows there shit, isnt a tit, and is happy to help out a fellow writter. I regurally get dollers nocked off here and there wich all adds up, get freebees such as extra stickers/caps all that and never get hit up for ID.

Ontopic - Gl man brisi is fair big tho, i couldnt find a suitable graff store up there wen i went mind you i didnt set out on a trek looking for one. I heard the graff scene up there is swarmed by gangs of young kids trashing and only tag bombing the lobbys of hotels...

My bro lives on surfers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ironlaks, Aliens, Sabotaz and some others. Also butter beats in briso has $5 Ironlaks at the mo. Butter beats gold coast has em for $7 I think. But fuck butter beats, run by a bunch of spastics and quite often if Jase ain't workin the shopboy knows fuck all about paint/caps/etc.

Crayon Shin Chan dvd boxset

One Piece dvd boxset

The Cosby Show 1-8 dvd boxset

CSI-Complete-Series

Species 1-4 dvd boxset

Dallas dvd boxset

Discovery Channel Complete dvd boxset