Futura for A Bathing Ape...

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by skem@Oct 11 2004, 01:36 PM

bape is wack, af1 knock offs. and they have a new shoe i think called the skatesta, its a term/dunk knock off.

I dont think Bape is trying to pull the wool over anybodys eyes by fronting like it's an original design.

My biggest gripe is why Nike can't do all the fresh colorways and materials that Bape does.

well nike does have HTM's which are type dope... but nike has been putting out a ton of garbage lately... with a few exceptions like the crepe pack and the CG jordan iv's... and the hyperstrike aloha/hi's are seriously DOPE but it is a hyperstrike and in HI... bape bit the AF1, the shelltoe, the dunk, etc... they do nice colorways but c'mon let's be serious...

Originally posted by paint junky@Oct 11 2004, 05:46 PM

and the hyperstrike aloha/hi's are seriously DOPE but it is a hyperstrike and in HI... bape bit the AF1, the shelltoe, the dunk, etc... they do nice colorways but c'mon let's be serious...

the alohas will also be a quickstrike which will exclude the kicks/hi print on the heel. they will release december 1st, the hyperstrikes will release november 1st. and bape also bit converse.

I wouldn't pay more than $15 for that t shirt, but the packaging is definitely rad-tastic. Good job.

To the people bitching about this guy ripping off nike or adidas, it's not like nike and adidas went out into the bronx in 1985 and said "yo dondi, design some shoes for us." The actual shoe companies didn't have anything to do with being associated with hip-hop, they just profited from it while kids on the street modified their products and made them popular. This Bape character is just selling his own customized version.

Originally posted by Misteraven+Oct 11 2004, 06:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Misteraven - Oct 11 2004, 06:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-skem@Oct 11 2004, 06:26 PM

you go on nt, dont you.

nt?

[/b]

oh, i figured you did since you used "IMO" thats the only place i ever really see it, they say it there like every other reply.

aloha's quickstrike huh? thanks for the info...

here is nigo in time magazine... i really think his stuff is whatever, it is amazing how "cool" things become when u make them "exclusive" and slap an outrageous price tag on it...

anybody selling jordan v's blk/silver in an 11... i need a new pair...

Archived