Everyone Has Feet, Feet Want Comfort.

Guest leather sock

Guest leather sock

The persistantly slight but rapidly dying durability of my current Adidas (which I might add are the shittiest not to mention most pain-inducing shoes that I've ever owned) has forced me to call to the Fine Young Handsome People for help. No Nike please.

Please if you will, offer pearls of wisdom in the form of recommendations for someone who walks quiet a bit (and sometimes needs to run). I enjoy my looks, and I like to look good. After all, dont shoes make the outfit? Comfort however is the main thing, so second-hand (or should I say foot? bwaha) experience would be helpful in the upmost proportion.

Thanks in advance and please dont hold back as I am open to all ideas.

Greetings,

leather sock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dddooooddd.....reebok classics.....as far as im concerned they are the only winter time shoe that exists (i say wintertime because they look retarded with shorts). plus if your into shoe cleanliness then your in heaven, theyre so cheap you can just toss the old pair in the goodwill bag and grab a buttery white pair.....believe me, 20 dollars a pop is a small price to pay for constantly blinging feet....

summertime is a whole different story......saucony has been making some nice running shoes as of late.....

i always wore nike and my dad always bitched at me for supporting sweat shops and shit like this so he sent me some advice on some new shoes. this company is all about workers rights, they pay their workers a good living wage w/ benifits and all that jazz, you can read all the mumbo jumbo on the site if you wish. well it took me about a year and a girl getting me a gift certificate to check them out, but now that i got them, they are the shit, comfy, well built and original. you get to pick all the colors and material types for your shoes, they have running shoes, skate shoes, and boots. Check them out: http://www.customatix.com

I'm rocking the heyday 78', white leather w/ black and dark yellow accents, they are dope!!!!! They cost about $75-85 w. free shipping and it only takes about a week or two.....

Guest SPLINTER

ive been wearing these new balance 445 and telling every one theyre pay less shoes. they tell me, hey were you get those shoes? i say payless. i ges they like them cuz theyre almost all white and look good with dickies(a style my high school stole from me) so i decided to protect my treasure and not tell them where i bought them.

so if you ever find any good shoes that are cheap, dont blow up ya spot.

Archived