dpc style.... holla....

jah

yeah i was kickin it dpc style tonight. except i dropped 600 bones. went to a club for the first time since ive been in australia. there were model lookin bitches everywhere i looked. i bought this malaysian girl way too many drinks and i got her sick. i just got a job at the nicest restaurant on one of the most famous beaches in australia though so its cool. it was gay though cus i was choppin it up all night and mackin it for a while and all the sudden she was sick.... i didnt realize how high of a tolerance i had until tonight though... i think ive had alcohol poisoning for the last two days and ive had about 8 hours of sleep if you combine the nights. i have to crash now cus i need to get up in a little less than 4 hours to go to work....

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jah

i didnt spend that much on her bro....

besides dude, she was sick. i had to tell teh cab driver to stop cus she was fixin to throw up out the window, her friend was ridin with us too. im tryin to get somethin for the long run though... im gonna kick it with her tomorrow at the beach so..... whatever....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

That sounds fucking ill, bro... but I'd just like to make clear that it is absolutely essential that a thread have pictures (or at least an attempt to have pictures) for it to merit the DPC label. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: Platapie, if you're reading this... I've been listening to that track "A Better Life" on repeat since I woke up, man... it's too fucking ill.

Originally posted by swif1

600$ is a lot.

im sayin i didnt spend that much on HER. i spent that much, but not on her. i got a dope shirt and jacket that were about 500, i spent about 20 dollars to get into the club, 150 on drinks for me and her (and a few for my boy), and 30 for the cab ride to taker her home then to go to my place.... i gotta go to bed...

Originally posted by jah

im sayin i didnt spend that much on HER. i spent that much, but not on her. i got a dope shirt and jacket that were about 500, i spent about 20 dollars to get into the club, 150 on drinks for me and her (and a few for my boy), and 30 for the cab ride to taker her home then to go to my place.... i gotta go to bed...

500+20+150+30...

700 bones homie.

THats alright, you don't need to add to be in the DPC.:idea:

Guest platapie
Originally posted by El Mamerro

PS: Platapie, if you're reading this... I've been listening to that track "A Better Life" on repeat since I woke up, man... it's too fucking ill.

it is one of those kinda songs that you listen to a million time sin a week then are still stoekd when you hear it.

Archived