DeVry, good or bad?

dirtysicks

Yo, I am trying to go back to school, I was seriously thinking about taking computer engineering courses at DeVry. I do not know anybody that has gone to this school. Has anybody ever gone their? Was it a good or bad experience. I just do not want to be in their for a year and start to regret that shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no

a couple of people i have talked to say they didnt like it, but i think they saw the commercial and decided to go there based upon that. if your not into computer enginering then i would say no, dont go to school for something you dont have a passion for. but if thats what floats your boat go for it. not only go to the school and talk to reps and find out about finacial aid and shit, go and talk to random students there. just walk up to them in the hallways and ask what they like and dislike about the school. im sure they know whats up and you can really tell how good a school is by talking to it's students. good luck......

Archived