Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dirtysicks

DeVry, good or bad?

Yo, I am trying to go back to school, I was seriously thinking about taking computer engineering courses at DeVry. I do not know anybody that has gone to this school. Has anybody ever gone their? Was it a good or bad experience. I just do not want to be in their for a year and start to regret that shit.

no

a couple of people i have talked to say they didnt like it, but i think they saw the commercial and decided to go there based upon that. if your not into computer enginering then i would say no, dont go to school for something you dont have a passion for. but if thats what floats your boat go for it. not only go to the school and talk to reps and find out about finacial aid and shit, go and talk to random students there. just walk up to them in the hallways and ask what they like and dislike about the school. im sure they know whats up and you can really tell how good a school is by talking to it's students. good luck......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that place only takes your money and wastes your time. donot go there. my buddies mom teaches there and she wouldnt reccomend it. do not go there i have heard nothing but bad thing about it.

you better like math...you will be in a world of hell if you dont...i learned from experience and quickly changed my major....

Computer engineers make mad dough! Every industry needs computer engineers..........math is gonna be a bitch, what did you switch your major to?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this