dead broke = feeling like shit

styxx119

so basically ive been paying my mom off for the computer she bought be, (about 600$). It was a little fucked up though, cause her and her boyfriend didnt even consult me before buying it... but it was christmas so i let it slide.. So thinking id be making at leas 200$ a cheque (witch still suck) i knew itd be easy to pay off in about a month in a half.. as it turns out, my asshole of a boss cut my hours big time, and now im lucky to make 50$ a week.. fuck.. so 3 months later, i paid off the damn computer, i hadnt even got a chance to buy a new pair of shoes, nothing, every cent went ot the computer. So now, im going on a trip for football, (which she wants me to play more then i do) and ive have to pay for it... thats like another 700$ anways, to sum it up, i hate my financial situation, i couldnt even go see a movie today cause im so broke, i have a n interview for a summer job that pays 10$ an hour and is full time, i hope to get it... or id probably shoot myself

thanks for listening to my rant

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it was unrequested, it wasent a gift, or else i wouldnt pay for it...

this is basically what happened, I mentioned to my mom i was thinking about buying a computer..she said that she sw a good deal in an ad.. i said cool, ill check it out

the next day they bought it.. anyways, im pissed because they know im broke, and i just wish they didnt buy it without my consent, esspicalyl since they knew i dont make a whole lot of money...

Originally posted by styxx119

fuck, what dont you get that it wasent intending on being a gift, they are cheap bastards who made me pay for it... the point is... forget it

the point is youre not making any fucking sense.

you said it was for fucking christmas you fuck, which implies it should have been a christmas present.

i bet your mom bought it, and uses it more than you do, and checks your ass when she wants to get on, and gives you the boot.

basically, she pimped you into getting her a computer. :lol:

but fuck all that anyways, what the fuck kind of job do you have, that only makes you $50 a week? you working 10 hours at mcdonalds or some shit?

get a new job man, you could probally make more money standing on the block asking for it than you do in a week at your "job".

/shit...

Originally posted by styxx119

so basically ive been paying my mom off for the computer she bought be, (about 600$). It was a little fucked up though, cause her and her boyfriend didnt even consult me before buying it... but it was christmas so i let it slide.. So thinking id be making at leas 200$ a cheque (witch still suck) i knew itd be easy to pay off in about a month in a half.. as it turns out, my asshole of a boss cut my hours big time, and now im lucky to make 50$ a week.. fuck.. so 3 months later, i paid off the damn computer, i hadnt even got a chance to buy a new pair of shoes, nothing, every cent went ot the computer. So now, im going on a trip for football, (which she wants me to play more then i do) and ive have to pay for it... thats like another 700$ anways, to sum it up, i hate my financial situation, i couldnt even go see a movie today cause im so broke, i have a n interview for a summer job that pays 10$ an hour and is full time, i hope to get it... or id probably shoot myself

thanks for listening to my rant

Your mother buys you an unrequested Christmas gift and wants you to pay her off? What trailer park did she come from?

http://www.siatlanta.com/forumpics/mrtsense.jpg'>

Archived