**COLOR/BRAND OF THIS BLUE HUE**

Guest ctrl+alt+del

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Can you sign my book???

I dont think the first and the second are the same blue....But as for the second, kinda looks like rusto primer grey...A personal fave...Shhhhh....

I would guess AA wildflower on the 1st and a non-Rustoleum blue on the second. The coverage is awfully light for a Rusto product. I think neither is iris blue, which is very pale yet rich, lighter shade than these.

On the other hand, who knows what happened when reality became a photo and then a photo became a scan and then the scan appeared on my mutant monitor. I've seen festival green look exactly like teal blue after going through that process.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I would guess AA wildflower on the 1st and a non-Rustoleum blue on the second. The coverage is awfully light for a Rusto product. I think neither is iris blue, which is very pale yet rich, lighter shade than these.

On the other hand, who knows what happened when reality became a photo and then a photo became a scan and then the scan appeared on my mutant monitor. I've seen festival green look exactly like teal blue after going through that process.

I like the Iris Blue description. Thanks for the help all.

Guest stilborn
Originally posted by platapie

those are ill pieces

IL SUPER SECOND THAT,THOSE TWO DUDES ARE FUKIN ILL AT BOMBIN AND PIECING AND BOTH AT THE SAME TIME.

i'm going with the poor photo quality hypothesis. if you look at the yellow on the first one, the coverage is pretty good, and the only american paint that covers that well is summer squash. since that yellow is totally faded from what summer squash looks like, the blue must be faded as well. i'm going with wildflower blue, i use that color all the time and this looks equally faded from the original color as the summer squash. i also think the fill is leaf green. i'm an AmerianAccents Junkie. :dazed:

the second is most likely krylon colonial blue.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

the store was souled out of all american accents blues, so i didnt get to try any of those, but moss green, that shit is dope. i recommend it to everyone. covers very well.

this is AmericanAccents iris blue - Rusto harbor blue - Krylon coral and rose. Wildflower blue is what i outlined with so that is definatly NOT it. I'm starting to think who ever said either Spa blue or Denim is right.

Could be one of those fancy european paints. they have some seriously dope colors. these pictures are for someone's personal website. crazy nigga let me paint in his garage

http://www.bemflix.com/DSC00061.JPG'> http://www.bemflix.com/DSC00051.JPG'>

Originally posted by bemflix

this is AmericanAccents iris blue - Rusto harbor blue - Krylon coral and rose. Wildflower blue is what i outlined with so that is definatly NOT it. I'm starting to think who ever said either Spa blue or Denim is right.

Could be one of those fancy european paints. they have some seriously dope colors. these pictures are for someone's personal website. crazy nigga let me paint in his garage

DSC00061.JPG DSC00051.JPG

those letters are fuckin comedy...glad thats not my garage...

Guest pock167

first one is wild fire blue and the second one is definitely krylon pacific blue.... the coverage in the first one is thick thats one of the AA or rusto products.... the second the coverages is light and see thru like has to be that pacific blue krylon... but wat do i kno i use montanas...:lol:

Guest TheDictator
Originally posted by bug

i'm going with the poor photo quality hypothesis. if you look at the yellow on the first one, the coverage is pretty good, and the only american paint that covers that well is summer squash. since that yellow is totally faded from what summer squash looks like, the blue must be faded as well. i'm going with wildflower blue, i use that color all the time and this looks equally faded from the original color as the summer squash. i also think the fill is leaf green. i'm an AmerianAccents Junkie. :dazed:

the second is most likely krylon colonial blue.

damn...break it on down!!

Archived